Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

10 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

So now we know that there are three killing moves. We know Josh has one. Considering how the moves played out, I'll now venture to say that he's significantly lower-risk than I had initially believed. 

I have a good feeling about a few players. 

Orca has granted alignment wishes multiple nights in a row. One of them a proven false - whether that's by edit or not is yet to be seen. However, he directly told me to make a wish, I wished for a Malf alignment reveal, and then Malf was "revealed" as villain. Not sure if it's true or not, just wanted to see if the Nazgul reveal was tied to Orca.

There's also a very strong possibility that touch, as JJJ, was the one who changed the write-up. He's now dead. 

9 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

So maybe kill orca? If he’s gonna give out false info? Or malf as we assume the infos wrong?

You both are thinking too hard on the wishes lmao

Jason

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@jasonwbantle you have an alignment what is it. Are you aligned with Touch?

No it said I was a “villain tweener” “not really a villain” “not a hero”.  So I’m not aligned with any I don’t think lol. The font was all black like I already said. But I’ve given away my ability so many times now that it’s gonna really help scum so good Job. I like how you don’t say what u r tho 

On 8/4/2020 at 9:16 PM, Blue said:

Player List:

2. @MWil23 - Rhino, Strongman Reflexive Roleblocker, Villain

4. @Nazgul - Venom, Informed Announcing Macho Doctor, Villain

14. @bigbadbuff - The Lizard, Parity Cop, Villain

23. @theuntouchable - J. Jonah Jameson, Triggered Multitasking JOAT Reporter, Symbiote

@jasonwbantle

Everyone has an alignment name.  So far the dead ones are ans known ones are

Villain - town 

Spiderman - presumably the mafia faction

Symbiote - multiball faction?

So what are you?

Edited by Pickle Rick

Just now, Counselor said:

How are they semi cleared?

Assuming my post is correct.

I'm trying to look at things from angles other than the three people we've been talking about since day one that haven't died while civs drop left and right must be the ones we continue to talk about.

The write up info at the end is obviously false. So why? And what does it mean?

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

No it said I was a “villain tweener” “not really a villain” “not a hero”.  So I’m not aligned with any I don’t think lol. The font was all black like I already said. But I’ve given away my ability so many times now that it’s gonna really help scum so good Job. I like how you don’t say what u r tho 

Have you before today?

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

I am Villain aligned I said it. 

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

You haven’t done anything valuable. So the good job crap lmao. 

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

To me. That makes sense with what he claimed.

He claimed the ability to redirect. And he chose Malf.

So it would appear that he visited Malf. And Malf isn't dead. So if Jason was targeted, it wasn't for a kill.

Which might be why the write up says what it does about Malf.

The write up was wrong about Naz. Maybe it's again wrong about Malf. Or another attempt at a frame job. 

But the write up was supposed to be about Jason.

So maybe it clears both?

Alright, so here's what I've figured:

@Malfatron's alignment reveal is unrelated to the rest. It's a direct result of my wish; Orca tagged me and asked me to make one, and I believe I followed all of the rules.

(By the way, @jasonwbantle: you didn't follow all of the instructions given by @The Orca in his initial wish post; that's why it wasn't granted.)

As far as the write-up's validity, I'd be willing to bet that the invalidity of the last one was a result of @theuntouchable's ability. Is this one accurate? We don't know for sure. The death of a possible suspect for shenanigans (J. Jonah Jameson, head honcho at the Daily Bugle) actually just murkies that situation.

The timing of the information from Bantle about his redirect to Malf, along with info from Counselor tracking him to it, combined with his claimed ability and alignment, all seem to add up fairly cleanly. Maybe too cleanly for someone who doesn't know what tracking is to have forged it. With that in mind, I'll clear @jasonwbantle from being Mafia. Rock-solid yellow-letter as an Indy.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

And you have? At least I’m not harming town and helping scum like you are trying to get my identity which I’ve already given out 

If you had already given it out as you claim from the beginning of the game. You and hobo blah blah. How am I helping scum? When you “voluntarily” already give this information 5 plus times according to you.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You haven’t done anything valuable. So the good job crap lmao. 

Assuming he's telling the truth about a redirect seems valuable. 

He claimed he chose Malf. You confirmed it. Malf showed up in the write up. 

Seems logical that Jason was set up for a frame job but redirected it to Malf. Which you both confirm.