College Football and Covid19 (Cancellations, Postponements etc)

candyman93

5 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

By next week half the campus is going to have it. 29% positive test rate and they're still doing in person classes and full athletics.

Insanity. 

Good. Give it to everyone now and they'll have recovered and be immune by the start of football. 11d Chess

On 8/21/2020 at 5:29 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

By next week half the campus is going to have it. 29% positive test rate and they're still doing in person classes and full athletics.

Insanity. 

Saw where the Tuscaloosa mayor has closed all bars for 14 days.

So I guess students will just have more house parties and catch it there instead lol. I really don't think having football or not makes a difference at this point, college kids are going to be dumb and catch this thing regardless it seems. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gohogs14 said:

Saw where the Tuscaloosa mayor has closed all bars for 14 days.

So I guess students will just have more house parties and catch it there instead lol. I really don't think having football or not makes a difference at this point, college kids are going to be dumb and catch this thing regardless it seems. 

To your point, this is less of a football problem and more of a "close the goddamn campus you stubborn dip****s" problem.

26 minutes ago, August4th said:

The B1G wants to reiterate that there is no merit to the current lawsuit filed by 8 players and has randomly and coincidentally released a statement about the possibility of playing football this fall.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The B1G wants to reiterate that there is no merit to the current lawsuit filed by 8 players and has randomly and coincidentally released a statement about the possibility of playing football this fall.

If things start to change today, Ohio State will get the media credit. And I don't think these players, Nebraska, any of the B1G coaches, anyone will even be mad about that.