Week 4 GDT: No Anthem Version

JAF-N72EX

11 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I don't get the Jaguars.

Serious question - how much better does Alex Smith make them? Would we see a comparable turn around to the one the Chiefs had when they acquired him? I feel like that's one of the most natural fits out there. 

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Sadly, he's terrible at preventative care and was once successfully sued (he settled, but it was the sort of thing where you don't settle unless you're guilty) for leaving a sponge inside someone during surgery, but his diagnosis has usually been spot-on.  If anything when he was guilty of misdiagnosis it was a case of him understating the problem rather than overstating.

Yea, if you leave a sponge in someone, you're done. 

Just now, Forge said:

Serious question - how much better does Alex Smith make them? Would we see a comparable turn around to the one the Chiefs had when they acquired him? I feel like that's one of the most natural fits out there. 

I want to say yes, but they're just a weird team. They blow out the Ravens and Texas but can't top the Jets?

3 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

I'll take Kupp against a LB all day thank you.

Teams would be better off playing a smaller corner against him in the slot I think. I thought Williams did a great job on him last week in the game. He's too quick in and out of cuts and the like for a linebacker. Yeah, you're giving up the size with smallish slot corners, but depending on his routes run, that may not be that big of a deal. 

5 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Sadly, he's terrible at preventative care and was once successfully sued (he settled, but it was the sort of thing where you don't settle unless you're guilty) for leaving a sponge inside someone during surgery, but his diagnosis has usually been spot-on.  If anything when he was guilty of misdiagnosis it was a case of him understating the problem rather than overstating.

anigif_enhanced-9193-1399483433-2.gif

Archived