Final Roster Cuts/Moves Thread

e16bball

7 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

This should be the quote of the day...

4 hours ago, redskinss said:

Its funny how so many are complaining that our roster is woefully under talented and yet we've released three players this week who are now on other teams rosters, and two of them are from the offense which has been described by some as being almost completely devoid of talent.

I said earlier in the off-season that the only offensive group I considered "above average" or better was running back.  Not even sure I can say that now with AP and Guice off the roster.  

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I literally answered your question. Again, I don;t evaluate players based upon #s. And most of the other posters here don't either. We evaluate how the player actually looks in the games. Again, we don't evaluate by #s...That's your bag. And since it is, you have repeatedly been called out to produce the #s you expect Haskins to have in this trash offense. 

That you can't post them, after obsessing over stats, speaks volumes to me.

I'll give you a stat. Haskins throws 4 TD's yet the D allowed 5 TD's is Haskins to blame for the D giving up 5 TD'S putting a L on the team. 

Just now, Skins212689 said:

I'll give you a stat. Haskins throws 4 TD's yet the D allowed 5 TD's is Haskins to blame for the D giving up 5 TD'S putting a L on the team. 

No. It's like you've literally never read anything I've ever posted on this site.

Literally EVERYONE on this forum knows that I do not consider W/L record to be a QB stat. So if Haskins plays well and leads the team to 4 scores and really plays well doing it. And the defense gives up 35 points, thee's no way in hell I'm blaming the loss on him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

No. It's like you've literally never read anything I've ever posted on this site.

Literally EVERYONE on this forum knows that I do not consider W/L record to be a QB stat. So if Haskins plays well and leads the team to 4 scores and really plays well doing it. And the defense gives up 35 points, thee's no way in hell I'm blaming the loss on him.

Ok great. Proves the point that if they are drafting top 5 it doesn't have to be because Haskins didn't improve or played bad. 

I just need All Fans to Understand that. 

16 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

FINALLY!!!

Thank you!

Now we have an idea of where you think Haskins will be in terms of #s.

Actually I think that's too many TD's with no 1 to throw TD's to but Mclaruin. If Gibson, Iman, Sims, step up that is my projected numbers for Haskins. Without them stepping up Big. Haskins only throws for 16 TD's. 

15 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Ok great. Proves the point that if they are drafting top 5 it doesn't have to be because Haskins didn't improve or played bad. 

I just need All Fans to Understand that. 

Which is what I've continued to say. And others have as well. You're just not listening/reading. They are simply saying that if we draft Top 5 and he DID play badly, then we should think about replacing him.

21 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

You’ve taught me well in that master.

9 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Which is what I've continued to say. And others have as well. You're just not listening/reading. They are simply saying that if we draft Top 5 and he DID play badly, then we should think about replacing him.

What's bad and good in your opinion? Give me stats like I gave you please. 

Edited by Skins212689

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

Explain to me specifically what Haskins has to do to prove he improved from last year. If you can't give a direct answer just say so.

You are one of the people talking about the offense relies on how Haskins plays. Now please tell me Does that mean Haskins has to play just as well as Kyle Allen did in the system. It's not a hard question.

It is when you’re all over the map and asking questions that had nothing to do with anything previous. If you can’t admit that just say so. 

of course the offense relies on how Haskins plays. He’s the quarterback. If you can’t see that just say so. 

Does Haskins have to play in comparison to Allen for what? I didn’t watch much Allen last year. 

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

It is when you’re all over the map and asking questions that had nothing to do with anything previous. If you can’t admit that just say so. 

of course the offense relies on how Haskins plays. He’s the quarterback. If you can’t see that just say so. 

Does Haskins have to play in comparison to Allen for what? I didn’t watch much Allen last year. 

Enjoy the season. It will be long watching a 2nd year QB playing with this Trashy offense.