NFL Season Opener: TNF Texans @ Chiefs GDT

patriotsheatyan

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

IIRC it's legal as long as you don't make contact with the long snapper. You can't like, use your arms to boost yourself over the o-line. You can straight hurdle the line though, if you're very careful about it.

yea thats what I thought and no running start.Ā  Ā  from the looks of it it seemed as if he boosted himself over but i guess not.

Just now, ET80 said:

Zach Fulton is a bit of a weak link - putting Chris Jones on him is a mismatch.

They're holding most everyone else in check, pretty well. Clark had one big pressure early, but the OTs have otherwise held up against him and Kpass. They've done will in the run game also. It's really just that Jones matchup that's killing them.

Just now, Drained said:

One throw for Deshaun over 20 yards.

We have Cooks, Fuller, Cobb and Stills?

Why have a fast team if you don't use it.

Ehh. Not that I disagree with your logic, but Watson has missed at least 2-3 deep bombs.Ā 

And yes he has been pressured, but rolling out and throwing is kinda his thing. He just missed the throws.Ā 

They will get in sync. This is the first full-speed gamed theyve had in like 8 months.Ā 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

S is maybe the strongest spot on our D, for what it's worth. It makes sense to attack us in the run game, and against the LBs in coverage.

Will Fuller burnt the Chiefs defense really hard last year, no one could match up to him. The fact we added what is virtually his twin in Brandin Cooks yet we refuse to pass is ridiculous

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Ehh. Not that I disagree with your logic, but Watson has missed at least 2-3 deep bombs.Ā 

And yes he has been pressured, but rolling out and throwing is kinda his thing. He just missed the throws.Ā 

They will get in sync. This is the first full-speed gamed theyve had in like 8 months.Ā 

Rolling out and throwing 40 yards isn't his thing. Barely does that. He rolls out and throws to get us the first in a tense situation.

Edited by Drained
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Drained said:

Will Fuller burnt the Chiefs defense really hard last year, no one could match up to him. The fact we added what is virtually his twin in Brandin Cooks yet we refuse to pass is ridiculous

Chris Jones didn't play in the matchup last year. Slight difference in the protection you can expect, with Jones healthy this go around.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Chris Jones didn't play in the matchup last year. Slight difference in the protection you can expect, with Jones healthy this go around.

Yes this is true. Fulton isn't awarding Watson the time to throw. I don't know if Schraping is in but maybe we should put him in... can't play any worse than Fulton.