• Lakers in 5
    • Lakers in 6
    • Lakers in 7
    • Rockets in 4
    • Rockets in 5
    • Rockets in 6
    • Rockets in 7

4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I said somewhere that for the rockets to win, we needed Harden/Westbrook/Gordon to score 80 and they had 83 tonight. 

Definately worries about House. He’s so important for us. 

sucks to see house hurt but we have players that can do what he does off the bench.

4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I said somewhere that for the rockets to win, we needed Harden/Westbrook/Gordon to score 80 and they had 83 tonight. 

Definately worries about House. He’s so important for us. 

I heard he’s not in concussion protocol though and he didn’t come back as a precaution.

15 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Seeing LAL and MIL, teams needing pure shooters/ 3+D players may be the single most important thing in the league today, other than a STAR level talent of course..

same for OKC, Boston damn for sure can use one..

Nah, more than anything you need versatile players that can play defense. The Celtics have that, the Clippers have that and the Heat have that. 

8 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I heard he’s not in concussion protocol though and he didn’t come back as a precaution.

Yeah that doesn’t make sense. He was clearly a little woozy and If he couldn’t come back, he probably should have been in concussion protocol unless he was having like nerve pain or something and it wasn’t his head. 

PJ Tucker’s old, thick, azz holding down the paint against this big Lakers team was fun to watch.

If you have 5 guys committed to rebounding and each boxing their man, you can nearly neutralize any height difference. Cant slip up though in that effort or you’ll find yourself getting worked on the glass real quick. 

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:
4 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Seeing LAL and MIL, teams needing pure shooters/ 3+D players may be the single most important thing in the league today, other than a STAR level talent of course..

same for OKC, Boston damn for sure can use one..

Nah, more than anything you need versatile players that can play defense. The Celtics have that, the Clippers have that and the Heat have that. 

I've said a few times on here that this Lakers team isn't assembled well at all. They are relying on Davis and James too much for everything.