Mid Season Trade Candidates

bigbadbuff23835

4 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Bengals don't have that problem.  Send Brown over to us...

I feel like that would be great punishment for Brown. Texans would be like, "want to try and screw us over after we've tried being generous? Here, try to get your money from Mike Brown. Have fun with that"

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He's 21 (3rd youngest qb to ever start), let's wait until the kid at least turns 22 before we write him off.

Have you watched him play much this season?  He's not the problem.

Nah, he's part of the problem. He's bad.

The Vikings have six active WRs and Floyd returns in a week. 7 is way too many WRs, Jarius Wright could be traded. Treadwell could be a darkhorse option, he'll never start over Diggs or Thielen barring injury. Floyd likely takes the WR3 position from Treadwell.

or maybe the Vikes trade Floyd?

48 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

With a rebuttal like that who can argue.

Lemme try...nope yer wrong. 

:/

You're right. 

Completing 51% of his throws with 8 INTs and a 5.4 YPA. That's some really promising stuff

And he has completed under 50% of his throws every single game except week 1 against Pitt. And 2 of his 3 TDs have been against that insanely gifted Colts defense. 

It's funny because he's actually looked worse throughout the season week after week 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I feel like that would be great punishment for Brown. Texans would be like, "want to try and screw us over after we've tried being generous? Here, try to get your money from Mike Brown. Have fun with that"

Forgot that he wants $.  That won't work in Cincy...

24 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

The Vikings have six active WRs and Floyd returns in a week. 7 is way too many WRs, Jarius Wright could be traded. Treadwell could be a darkhorse option, he'll never start over Diggs or Thielen barring injury. Floyd likely takes the WR3 position from Treadwell.

or maybe the Vikes trade Floyd?

Floyd has no value. He barely had any interest on the FA market. Treadwell could have some interest as a former first round pick, though I think you're not getting a ton back in return; the Vikings just haven't featured him enough or he hasn't stepped up enough. But former first rounders with only a couple of years in the league do have a little value on the trade market - just have to see the likes of Cam Erving getting traded. 

1 hour ago, bzane said:

Gosh, what happened to Kenny Britt? Thought he was an exciting and sexy free-agent signing in the off-season? Like, $32.5 million for 4 years?

I mean, he's not Stefon Diggs, but the Browns could reasonably expect a good NFL receiver for that kind of a contract. His coach was touting him to the high heavens last year:

His focus in the classroom, his energy on the practice field, I think it's at an all-time high. I think what's great is it's carrying over from the classroom, to the field, to Sundays. He's having that success, and then success breeds success. The quarterbacks have comfort with him, they trust him, and he's made plays when he's been called upon. I'm sure there's lots of different variables to it, but it starts with him.

Here's what happened.  There is only one coach Kenny Britt can play for a high level for.  His name is Jeff Fisher.  Kenny Britt was drafted by Jeff Fisher and performed well early despite injuries.  As soon as Tennessee fired Fisher, that was it for Britt.  At no point after that was Kenny Britt a good WR again until he reunited with Jeff Fisher.  And he was a good receiver, arguably the only good receiver the Rams had.... until Jeff Fisher was fired.  Now he's playing for a team not coached by Jeff Fisher and he's terrible.  Like every prior team he played for that wasn't coached by Jeff Fisher. 

31 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

You're right. 

Completing 51% of his throws with 8 INTs and a 5.4 YPA. That's some really promising stuff

And he has completed under 50% of his throws every single game except week 1 against Pitt. And 2 of his 3 TDs have been against that insanely gifted Colts defense. 

It's funny because he's actually looked worse throughout the season week after week 

Dat box score scouting tho

Archived