Mid Season Trade Candidates

bigbadbuff23835

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

Minnesota might be your team. I don't know if they'd let Treadwell go, or Michael Floyd, but maybe Jarius Wright? good slot WR!

I think we can manage in the slot, we need guys who can play outside.

What's the deal with Treadwell? I liked him coming out.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Only so many elite WRs can take the field at once. Cleary Diggs is the future GOAT, then you have Adam Thielen (a top-3 slot WR). Putting Treadwell on the field as well would not be fair.

6 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Only so many elite WRs can take the field at once. Cleary Diggs is the future GOAT, then you have Adam Thielen (a top-3 slot WR). Putting Treadwell on the field as well would not be fair.

Perhaps the Browns should trade them Britt for Treadwell then.

You could line up any other receivers in the league and he'd make sure there was a competitive balance.

52 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think we can manage in the slot, we need guys who can play outside.

He's getting open and runs solid routes, but he's stuck between 2 good receivers. Last week he should have drawn 2 DPI until the refs forgot what those were.

47 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Perhaps the Browns should trade them Britt for Treadwell then.

You could line up any other receivers in the league and he'd make sure there was a competitive balance.

Bengals will trade you Brandon Lafell for Joe Thomas! Heck we will even throw in Cedric Ogbeuhi

8 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Thielen plays the boundary in two WR sets. Not just the slot. Diggs plays in the slot on occasion too.

Treadwell just hasn't had much chance to produce. No one saw Thielen breaking out last year, otherwise, mn probably doesn't draft Treadwell. Treadwell was also drafted to play in Norv Turners offense. Treadwell Likeky gets replaced by Floyd in a week. Floyd is probably on the block too.

but yes, MN has 7 WRs when Floyd returns and need a RB.

On 10/2/2017 at 8:15 PM, Crickett said:

Here's what happened.  There is only one coach Kenny Britt can play for a high level for.  His name is Jeff Fisher.  Kenny Britt was drafted by Jeff Fisher and performed well early despite injuries.  As soon as Tennessee fired Fisher, that was it for Britt.  At no point after that was Kenny Britt a good WR again until he reunited with Jeff Fisher.  And he was a good receiver, arguably the only good receiver the Rams had.... until Jeff Fisher was fired.  Now he's playing for a team not coached by Jeff Fisher and he's terrible.  Like every prior team he played for that wasn't coached by Jeff Fisher. 

Britt was never a good WR.  He would have a couple good games here and there that inflated this numbers.  He was average at best.  And he is lazy.

Don't think it will happen, but a lot of 49er fans still think that it's in our best interest to trade Armstead. He's a good player, but all of our studs on the line basicallyplay the same position. Buckner is a beast on the inside, and Thomas and Armstead are both superior interior rushers than they are coming off the edge. On passing downs, we can only have 2 coming from the interior, and with Buckner playing lights out this season, he's an automatic one, which means one of the other two guys are being wasted. A team like New England could make a lot of sense for Armstead. 

On 10/3/2017 at 11:20 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol, we're not that desperate.

Ogbeuhi is the Kenny Britt of LT's, only on a better contract.

Never forget the Hue Jackson connection.  he did, after all, trade a first and second to us for momentarily-retire Carson Palmer

Archived