2021 - NFL Draft Prospects Thread

Texas_OutLaw7

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

You are dreaming.

maybe... but Browning is rated mid 90's and Cox is low 100's which means it is not out of possibilities that one of them is available when we use our comp pic which will be around 100....

10 hours ago, quiller said:

maybe... but Browning is rated mid 90's and Cox is low 100's which means it is not out of possibilities that one of them is available when we use our comp pic which will be around 100....

I don’t know what rankings you are looking at, but come draft day, you will be lucky to see either of them at pick #75, much less #99.

Players fall, certainly, but those guys at #99 are a prayer, not a plan. 

#44 is a CB hot spot with a few of Samuel/Newsome/Robinson/Melifonwu/Joseph/Campbell/Stokes likely to be available.

#75 is an LB hot spot with a few of Cox/Browning/Davis/Werner/Moses/Surratt likely to be available.

#99 is a 1T hot spot, with a few of McNeill/Tufele/Tuipulotu/Togiai/Wilson/Shelvin/Brown likely to be available.

I'm really feeling like we don't need to force defense at #10. Take the best player. The rest of this draft is shaping up nicely to just let it come naturally. (Oh, and sign a FS, please)

• Like 1

#44 is a CB hot spot with 

I'm really feeling like we don't need to force defense at #10. Take the best player. The rest of this draft is shaping up nicely to just let it come naturally. (Oh, and sign a FS, please)

I am also on team Pitts. Lol

I could be convinced on Pitts, Slater, and Waddle. Any one of those three with a group like Asante Samuel, Jamin Davis, and Marvin Wilson? That is quite a spectacular influx of talent.

Jamin Davis....curious what your thoughts are on him. Did some research today and I like what I’ve seen. 

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Jamin Davis....curious what your thoughts are on him. Did some research today and I like what I’ve seen. 

Big fan. Can do everything. Probably a quicker trigger and more instinctual against the run than Jabril Cox, but maybe not quite as sticky in coverage.

Both of those guys are going to start a lot of games in the NFL, and would be stoked for either to be Jaylon’s replacement. If it took #44 to land one, I’m totally ok with it.

57 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Big fan. Can do everything. Probably a quicker trigger and more instinctual against the run than Jabril Cox, but maybe not quite as sticky in coverage.

Both of those guys are going to start a lot of games in the NFL, and would be stoked for either to be Jaylon’s replacement. If it took #44 to land one, I’m totally ok with it.

I saw someone that struggles to take on blocks and play through the trash also didn’t see much coverage. I see potential though. I’d look at him in the 4th round maybe.

45 minutes ago, JWingate said:

I saw someone that struggles to take on blocks and play through the trash also didn’t see much coverage. I see potential though. I’d look at him in the 4th round maybe.

Interesting, I definitely see it differently. Don’t see any chance he’s still on the board in the 4th round.

14 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Doesn’t have the 4.35 speed, but as players they aren’t that far off. I struggle to think of any prospect since who is closer to Megatron’s game than Pitts. 

I wouldn’t be shocked if he has 4.4-4.45 speed though.