NFL General Discussion

candyman93

6 hours ago, MarkPrice25 said:

Bengals all the way this year. I don't understand hating the Bengals as a Browns fan, tbh. Our founder only started the Bengals because of Art Modell firing him. Plus they're in Ohio.

I understand disliking the Sam Wyche Bengals or when Hue went back to the Bengals, but now? It's more envy than any sort of dislike.

Kind of funny. My Grandpa became a Bengals fan after Modell fired Brown and said some thing about Art that aged well, but my dad stayed a Browns fan and here I am.

‘nother thing I have a burr up my *** about.. I was insistent that Sam Hubbard was going to be really good and that we should’ve taken him in the third round. We took Chad Thomas. He is such a well rounded player and actually been better than I thought he’d be for that defense.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

‘nother thing I have a burr up my *** about.. I was insistent that Sam Hubbard was going to be really good and that we should’ve taken him in the third round. We took Chad Thomas. He is such a well rounded player and actually been better than I thought he’d be for that defense.

I think we all (OSU homers of course) saw that and liked him there.

I used to work with his mom and she was an *** of unequal measure, but he was always a good player.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think we all (OSU homers of course) saw that and liked him there.

He was super productive and tested well. How they passed on him was ridiculous considering they went same position.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I used to work with his mom and she was an *** of unequal measure, but he was always a good player.

I mean, obviously. He went to Moeller.

• Like 1

It's really hard to say, because on the one hand, I don't want the Bengals to win because a good portion of their fans are the biggest fairweather fans I've ever seen and their a divisional rival. On the other hand, a select few of my friends always are/have been/will be diehard fans.

That said, and I know he's not in the same ballpark at his dad, but the nostalgia of having Mike Brown get a Lombardi that his dad was cheated out of getting here in Cleveland would be kinda cool to see.