NFL General Discussion

candyman93

19 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Schwartz and perriman are very similar players fast in a line, can't move while running. Perriman is taller.

I mean, I know he is forever injured, but TY Hilton is a free agent. If you want a mature veteran who still has some speed to make plays downfield opposite of Cooper--you could pay him 2-3M to come in and do just that.

Or Emmanuel Sanders or Will Fuller.

There are a ton of decent options not even counting whoever is going to get cut next week.

If you want responsible veterans that can come in and hold it down for 11 weeks and just make the 'right' plays, I would look no further than Hilton or Sanders.

The downfall of this 11 weeks is going to be thinking that we can rely on the random gaggle of DPJ/Bell/Schwartz/Felton to actually be reliable weekly WR2-4s

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Has a more average C+/B- level Quarterback received more chances to start games on multiple different teams than Jacoby Brissett? 

Not one that hasn’t been taken in the first round that I can think of.

38 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Keep reading that the Panthers rookie LT is struggling. Myles might destroy that kid.

Could end up being like last years Chicago game when the defense had 9 sacks.

Their coach is on the hot seat so that probably means he isn't very good but I think both team's offenses need to set the tone on the ground. The Browns are more talented but both secondaries should be good and both run defenses appear to be less than good. Two of the top RBs going against each other and good depth at the position for both teams (at least Chuba, not sure beyond that for them).

So if either team tries to set the tone in the air they will probably get behind and have to air it out more causing continuing issues. So, this game will probably be won with play calling. If that's equal I give the Browns the edge even though they are currently 1.5 dogs.