College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Devin Lloyd is just a freak. He can defend the pass extremely well but also rush the passer at DE. Him and JOK a would be a nightmare for offenses.

Man, he's just so lean, though. It scares me putting him next to JOK. I could see power run games going right through 'em. He looks more like a safety. But he is indeed talented.

6 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Man, he's just so lean, though. It scares me putting him next to JOK. I could see power run games going right through 'em. He looks more like a safety. But he is indeed talented.

You’re right about weight being a concern. However, there’s maybe 5 teams that have a physical run game.

Styles make fights, I’m more worried about annually running into Kansas City (who we MUST figure out how to stop), Cincinnati, Buffalo, and Lamar.

16 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

God, I like him but his size scares me having two smaller LBs (either its going to be a massive success or we would get gashed)

I don’t mind smaller dudes if they can run and play.

JOK does a better job stacking and shedding and playing with physicality at the POA than anyone else on this roster tbh. He can also actually make open field tackles all by himself.

Give me a couple more just like him and we’ll be aces.

• Like 1

I’d much rather have an instant game breaker threat and added dimension on the outside to stress teams in the passing game and also add a solid defensive piece then to sit here and hem and haw about Baker and the receivers again next year. 

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’d much rather have an instant game breaker threat and added dimension on the outside to stress teams in the passing game and also add a solid defensive piece then to sit here and hem and haw about Baker and the receivers again next year. 

No, because then all you’ll hear is that “Baker has WRs that are too young!” When he air mails them by 10 yards.

Edited by candyman93