Cowboys LB Leighton Vander Esch fractures collarbone

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, VanS said:

Bad comp.  He's way way more talented than Sean Lee.  

LVE has Hall of Fame talent.  Sean Lee was never that talented.

What a guy. It’s not the talent it’s the ability to not stay healthy(bad luck). And you’re sleeping on Sean Lee.. Dude was a monster when healthy. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BigD88 said:

Might be the dumbest thing I’ve read on this site in a long time.

Nah, some dude thought Josh Dobbs was going to be the GOAT and another guy could tell that Antonio Callaway was a good person because he looked into his eyes.

EDIT:

NM, same guy

• Like 3

14 hours ago, VanS said:

Bad comp.  He's way way more talented than Sean Lee.  

LVE has Hall of Fame talent.  Sean Lee was never that talented.

If FF ever decides to create a section for Hall of Shame football quotes, this should be in it.

How is LVE a HoF talent? Did you ever watch Sean Lee? He was a cornerstone of the Cowboys defense for years, you can't get that title without being incredibly talented. 

• Like 2

Question about Collarbones and LBs:

I know a QB can come back in 6-8 weeks if it heals right and they protect it. How does a LB slamming into people for a living protect it?

I expect him back but I think 6 is right out and 8 is on the short side. 10 weeks might be more realistic.

BTW: Sean Lee is a HoVG level LB when healthy. The when healthy part is a big deal but I always liked our (Eagles) chances when he was out of the lineup.

He was first team all pro in 2016. If you want to call him the Bob Sanders of LBs then go ahead but denying his talent?

The only proper retort to what was stated above is:

6-02-Billy-Madison-quotes.gif&ehk=hCqddy

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

If FF ever decides to create a section for Hall of Shame football quotes, this should be in it.

How is LVE a HoF talent? Did you ever watch Sean Lee? He was a cornerstone of the Cowboys defense for years, you can't get that title without being incredibly talented. 

LVE was 2nd team All-Pro and a Pro Bowler as a 22 year old rookie.  Sean Lee only made 1 All-Pro team as a 30 year old and 2 Pro Bowls at 29 and 30 years old.

I don't see anything exceptional about Sean Lee's resume.  He doesn't have the accolades to warrant as much love as ya'll give him.  It must be the Cris Collinsworth effect.  Cause he hyped him up everytime the Cowboys were on SNF.  That must be the reason ya'll think he's better than he really was.