MVP Watch FINAL RANKINGS (Version 17.0)

BayRaider

I almost want Rodgers to win this award so people can see how little Mahomes cares about it. He'd probably just have laid back answers when asked about it and give Rodgers his due praise. This kid only cares about one thing and thats winning championships. His first year playing when he won MVP but Dee Ford lined up 6 yards offsides and we lost to Brady in the AFCCG created this monster.

6 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

allen hive where we at

I love me my Josh Allen, but he needs a trainwreck game from BOTH Mahomes and Rodgers to have a chance

TD%, Int%, and YPA are all too far off of their marks as they stand now

• Like 1

Updated.

Notes:

- Still have Rodgers as #1. Very close though. Both Rodgers and Mahomes YPA took a hit, but Mahomes more so. Mahomes closed the gap a bit in TD-INT Ratio, but not enough. Obviously Rodgers/Mahomes is up for debate, but my own personal opinion, I'd still award it to Rodgers if the season ended today.

- Maybe people will stop sleeping on Tannehil. Still my #3 choice for MVP. He is having an absolutely lights out season, and had five total touchdowns today. Fourth best QB season overall behind Rodgers, Mahomes, and Watson.

- Josh Allen with another splendid performance and moves up a spot.

- Wilson sinks to #5 for the first time all season long.

- For Henry to win MVP, he needs 2000 yards and 19-20 TD's to have a shot. Henry going into Week 15 needed 157 Rushing Yards per game and 2 TD's per game to get to that. Today he got 147 and 1 TD. Close but no cigar. For Henry to break 2K, he would need 161 yard average his next two games. And also 2 TD's in both games. With that said, still a great performance by Henry.

- Brady moves up a spot after a tremendous game.

- I'll make a note that there's a bit of a gap between #7 and #8 on this list.

- Murray makes it back on the list after a two week absence.

20 hours ago, Kirill said:

I almost want Rodgers to win this award so people can see how little Mahomes cares about it. He'd probably just have laid back answers when asked about it and give Rodgers his due praise. This kid only cares about one thing and thats winning championships. His first year playing when he won MVP but Dee Ford lined up 6 yards offsides and we lost to Brady in the AFCCG created this monster.

Lmao I love how y'all Chiefs fan wanna continue to act like that loss was all down to Dee Ford lining up offside lmao. It's not like we possesed the ball for 43 minutes to only 20 and had 520 offensive yards to 290 of yours. But yeah we only won because Dee Ford lined up offsides. It's not like Tom Brady connected on 3 3rd and 10s in overtime to actually win the game. 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2020 at 8:27 AM, soflbillsfan said:

I just want Rodgers to win it simply to see the team get roasted for drafting Love and not giving the guy a legit weapon with that pick. They then can lose in the 1st round, nothing against them nor the fans, I just want to see some chaos on a team who has an MVP QB. 

I want Allen to win it and dedicate the award to Jalen ramsey

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Kirill said:

this dude has to be a character account right

• Like 4