Who killed you this week?

Forge

ESPN League was good won 166-110

NFL League sucked majorly - Ingram killed me with 2.9 points (doesn't look good for him) Jarwin out for the year - Colts didn't play well either. The funny thing was 4 players of his team scores a combined 110 points - more than all my players combined at 104.

lol I started Christian Kirk who got me 0.5 points (Sutton injured) over Mike Williams. Also had the Vikings defense get me a goose egg. Managed just ONE non-QB touchdown too (Drake's late TD vs SF). I still managed to win because Godgers got me 40 points and my opponent's team really crapped the bed. I'll take it but, man, I'd like some friggin' touchdowns from non-QBs for once. Seems like I get burned that way every damn year.

Edited by beekay414

52 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

James Conner getting hurt and leaving early probably cost me the win...that and putting Cohen in at flex for an injured golladay didn’t help either.

This killed me in one of my leagues. I was up by 2 going into monday night, he had the Titans D, I had Connor. I ended up losing by 3 points. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

This killed me in one of my leagues. I was up by 2 going into monday night, he had the Titans D, I had Connor. I ended up losing by 3 points. 

Yikes.

He also had Davante Adams and started Sammy Watkins out of nowhere in his 2nd flex spot.