What movie are you watching?

Forge

55 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

21 Bridges

A pretty fun movie with some damn good shootouts. The twist in the movie was expected but the additional twist was pretty solid, too. Overall a very good movie IMO.

It's one of those movies critics won't praise because it's predictable but if it works it works. I liked it.

Just finished a pretty solid little movie with Skyler Gisondo, from Santa Clarita Diet, called Class Rank. This kid is quickly becoming one of my favorite up and coming actors. He's been excellent in almost everything I've watched so far. 

Edited by beekay414

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

Only seen this and the royal teenebaums and I wasn’t into that movie either. Just not my cup of tea

Makes sense. If you didn’t like Royal Tenenbaums, you’re not likely to be into any of his films. Rushmore is my fave one personally. It’s a little darker than the others.

Give Royal Tenenbaum's another shot.  It's a movie that gets better on multiple viewings both because you now know kind of what to expect, and you pick up on a goldmine of minor gags and sight gags that aren't readily apparent on the initial viewing.  It's easily my favorite Wes Anderson movie.  Haven't seen Moonrise Kingdom though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaribouLou said:

The Lives of Others.  Been getting into foreign films lately and this one was amazing.

Try The Secret In Their Eyes.  NOT the American remake obviously.

Also, A Very Long Engagement is the best international film I've ever seen maybe.  Far better than Amelie. 

• Like 1