What movie are you watching?

Forge

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I See You. What the hell happened to Helen Hunt

She's 56. Also wondering if she did some Botox or something at some point. Something about her face doesn't look natural anymore. 

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I See You. What the hell happened to Helen Hunt

I hated that movie.  Made you hate the one character you should like.  Also, I swear to God Botox instantly makes a woman look hideous.  There is never an example of Botox making a woman look better.  It makes them look like Arseface from Preacher.  I don’t know why anyone thinks that makes them look better.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, theJ said:

She's 56. Also wondering if she did some Botox or something at some point. Something about her face doesn't look natural anymore. 

I wanted to chalk it up to age, but that’s not it. It was weird.  My wife and I are def on the botched lift theory. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I hated that movie.  Made you hate the one character you should like.  Also, I swear to God Botox instantly makes a woman look hideous.  There is never an example of Botox making a woman look better.  It makes them look like Arseface from Preacher.  I don’t know why anyone thinks that makes them look better.

Friends recommended it. It was... okay. The twist was kinda interesting and then over the top. 

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Watching Toy Story.

20 minutes in and Woody is a real POS

It took quite a turn when Sid caught them

Im hoping for a live action Rated RToy Story.

It could be an intense Lovercraftian body horror movie

18 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

yep.. Meg Ryan is the perfect example of what you are saying.. she went from about the cutest thing in the world to a freak show... I don't get it. 

22 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I don’t think they’re trying to please you.

Endgame is just such an achievement. Infinity War is the better movie, but I can't imagine a better ending from Iron Man to that.  The next phase is going to be different, but I'm still excited to see what's next, fully expecting that it can't live up to what Endgame delivered. 

• Like 1

Finally got around to watching The Nice Guys. WTF did I just watch? There was the makings of a good movie in there. Some of it was funny and the plot at least came together at the end, but Shane Black needs to lay off the cocaine so he can tell a coherent story. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 10:59 AM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I watched Extraction on Netflix.

Overall, not a terrible action movie. Not a good one, either. It felt like an action movie that tried too hard. Like, imagine if "Shoot 'Em Up" didn't have any of the subtle comedy or self-awareness it had, and that was this movie.

I just watched triple frontier, so I suppose I'll give this a watch next. Haven't been all in on the bigger Netflix flicks as of yet. None have been super great. They all just seen mostly okay.