What movie are you watching?

Forge

Body Bags.

I never thought I would see Luke Skywalker say, “But it’s the eye I use to see the Goddamn ball.”

Also, I don’t understand how someone who had a career of making the most average, okay movies was ever capable of making the best movie ever made.

Body Bags is probably the worst anthology horror movie that I’ve seen.

The middle segment was decent and kinda funny, but the other two sucked.

Edited by Outpost31

Watching Dagon now.

Pretty sure I’ve seen like 30% of it or maybe more, but I know I’ve never watched it from beginning to end.

I seem to recall it was ****, but hopefully it’s charming ****.

So far I want this obnoxious moron to die a slow and painful death.

Edited by Outpost31

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Watched WW84 last night because it was free. Complete garbage.

Watched Ford vs Ferrari and that movie was awesome. Christian Bale is top notch in nearly every role he plays.

Ford v Ferrari I loved as well, did not think it was going to be great but absolutely was.  They should get that film on the TV circuit soon, that would be awesome!

Just Mercy is the last really good movie I saw, and that was back in January 2020. The Burnt Orange Heresy was just ok, three stars and Shooter was better than I thought but still cheesy, three stars. It Comes at Night was surprisingly good, very interesting and unique story.  

• Like 1

Watched Sharkboy and Lavagirl with my kids. Please read this post, very disconcerting news. 

In the movie, lavagirl can’t be touched by anyone cause she’s so hot she instantly burns whatever she touches. In the movie, she has to cross an ice bridge but knows she runs too hot so she falls asleep to drop her body temperature to a point she wouldn’t melt the bridge. 

In the new sequel We Can Be Heroes, it’s revealed that Sharkboy and Lavagirl had a kid together, but Sharkboy can’t even touch Lavagirl when she’s running so hot, meaning he banged her when she was sleeping. Did she consent? Sharkboy is a rapist and we are all celebrating him and the offspring resulting from it. 

• Like 1

Stranger Than Fiction

Why does Maggie Gyllenhaal have to have the hideous face of a 80 year old grandma at 29 years old when her brother got to be one of the most attractive dudes ever. Can you imagine if there had been balance to The Force? She would’ve broken Hollywood