What movie are you watching?

Forge

Halloween Ends was bad.  I didn't think Halloween Kills was all that good, but that's the original compared to this.  The Laurie-Michael fight was the best part.  Michael's 'death' was 'seriously, that's how you're going to kill him?'  A few messed up kills if you like that sorta thing.  IMO don't waste your time unless you loved Halloween Kills.  2/10

Halloween Ends was bad. Michael would’ve never teamed up with someone. Not a bad premise just poor execution.

Should’ve  introduced Corey in the first or even second movie, and start his slow decline to madness instead of rushing it in the movie. Let Laurie defeat Michael, and at the end corey finds his Mask and takes over. Starting a new Halloween trilogy in a few years.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Clown is scarier for people afraid of clowns than It was.

Pretty underrated movie with some great practical effects.

Pacing is a bit off, as well as the actors, but I really appreciate the attempt.

Go watch Terrifier 2

21 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Anyone remember a long lost FF poster that loved the stuff? I think he called Martyrs the best movie ever made. I want to say his user name was The_Osprey. 

Probably arrested for animal cruelty or something worse by now.

I am creeped out by people who love Hostel, Martyrs, etc.

• Like 1

I once decided to watch the top 10 most "disturbing" horror movies. So I googled a list. Martyrs was #4 I think. I made it to #2 "A Serbian Film" which I had to scour the dark corners of the internet to actually find the torrent. I got to a certain scene...did a double take..and instantly deleted the movie. Did not attempt #1. Found my limit...

Edited by Shockwave

2 hours ago, Shockwave said:

I once decided to watch the top 10 most "disturbing" horror movies. So I googled a list. Martyrs was #4 I think. I made it to #2 "A Serbian Film" which I had to scour the dark corners of the internet to actually find the torrent. I got to a certain scene...did a double take..and instantly deleted the movie. Did not attempt #1. Found my limit...

I thought about watching ASF just because “a movie can’t really be that bad”. So I read the description for it and even that was enough to get a hard no from me. Just wtf. 

• Like 1

You all set me up for success. Halloween Ends was trashed in all reviews so of course I ended up not hating it. Wouldn’t say it was great but honestly much better to me than the movie before it. I agree the kid should’ve been in more movies to make his regression more valid. I think one of the movies bigger downfalls is making Michael so weak after the prior couple movies that he’s not intimidating and even has to rely on others. But at least that made him more human. 

also, +1 review point for having the sense to double tap. 

• Like 1