Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

Opposing quarterbacks vs the Patriots have a 59.7 passer rating when throwing from a clean pocket–to put this in proper context the NFL average passer rating from a clean pocket is 102.0 and the average when under pressure is 69.0–and their passer rating allowed from a clean pocket would be the ninth-best mark allowed when getting pressure. No stud pass-rushers on this team either. KVN has most pressures...lol

After Howie Roseman gave that disastrous deal to DeMarco Murray, we pretty much only use an RBBC approach.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Miles Sanders. He was picked relatively high for a RB so it remains to be seen if he will warrant a big extension as well. Next year will be very telling since Jordan Howard's deal is up after this season and I dont see him getting paid.

I will say we extended McCoy with a big 2nd contract and that was easily worth it, had Chip Kelly not traded him to Buffalo.

from the internet

"At one point during Sunday’s win over the Bengals, the Ravens had three Heisman winners in the backfield at the same time: quarterback Lamar Jackson, running back Mark Ingram, and quarterback Robert Griffin III.

Jackson faked a handoff up the middle to Ingram before running an option to the right, eventually flipping the ball to Griffin."

That's a cool new wrinkle from the Ravens

54 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Russell Wilson is 25-5-1 in prime time games. No wonder Seattle Philly was flexed out. 

Also undefeated against teams that are 8 games over .500 when he plays them, I believe. Like 8-0 or 9-0 or something like that. 

Not really relevant to the flexing of the Eagles game, but I thought it was a notable stat. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Forge said:

Also undefeated against teams that are 8 games over .500 when he plays them, I believe. Like 8-0 or 9-0 or something like that. 

Not really relevant to the flexing of the Eagles game, but I thought it was a notable stat. 

New England was 12-4 or 14-4 in the Super Bowl.

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

from the internet

"At one point during Sunday’s win over the Bengals, the Ravens had three Heisman winners in the backfield at the same time: quarterback Lamar Jackson, running back Mark Ingram, and quarterback Robert Griffin III.

Jackson faked a handoff up the middle to Ingram before running an option to the right, eventually flipping the ball to Griffin."

That's a cool new wrinkle from the Ravens

It's been talked about a lot this week - "The Heisman Package", which was RGIII's idea. We're definitely setting ourselves up for him to throw a pass out of it.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

6-0. 

• Like 1