Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

Just now, Spartacus said:

Just my opinion but no interior pressure is really hurting those two. 

Yeah, that's a big one. It's worthless to bend the edge if a QB has a clean pocket to step into...

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

That was my life, circa 2016 when AJ Bouye walked. 

I don't get how Von and Chubb don't have anything. Is it scheme? Are they almost getting there?

I had high hopes for that Denver D...

Multitude of things, really. 

We've only been leading for a total of 2 minutes and 2 seconds for our entire first 3 games combined. The days of our guys being able to just pin their ears back have gone.

We haven't defended the run or short passing game well, meaning we aren't forcing the 3rd and longs we need to get consistent pressure. We've got maybe the worst ILB group in the league and teams are taking advantage in both the run and passing game.

It's a new system so maybe it will take time for certain guys to get used to. I don't buy this at all ...

And finally, Chubb and Miller just aren't taking their opportunities when they get them. I thought Von was better against GB, but he's simply not making enough plays for someone being paid $20m a year.

Chubb, Miller, Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram combined sacks through 3 games - 2.5 ...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

I actually don't think these are that off from what I have observed through 3 weeks. Baker seems too high.

Switch Mahommes and Wentz, Carr and Jackson then it would be good. its not terrible

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Chubb, Miller, Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram combined sacks through 3 games - 2.5 ...

Add in Khalil Mack, JJ Watt and Aaron Donald, and you're up to 8.5... 

Not a great year for the usual suspects at pass/edge/interior, isn't it?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

ooof

I would no longer be a redskin fan imo. The pure incompetence of that FO/Franchise is beyond maddening. There’s damm we suck! But then there’s Damm were so worthless. 

Only two teams are in realm. Dedskins and Texans, but at least they got Watson. 

12 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I would no longer be a redskin fan imo. The pure incompetence of that FO/Franchise is beyond maddening. There’s damm we suck! But then there’s Damm were so worthless. 

Only two teams are in realm. Dedskins and Texans, but at least they got Watson. 

Have you been to their forum? theyve basically quit football

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

No, they don't. They have to be ABLE to throw in tight windows, but they should be avoiding doing so as much as possible.

Your top 10 QBs in highest AGG% this year are Ryan Fitzpatrick, Mason Rudolph, Daniel Jones, Josh Rosen, Matthew Stafford, Jameis Winston, Eli Manning, Mitchell Trubisky, Baker Mayfield, and Lamar Jackson. Aside from Jackson, those are bad offenses and bad QBs (we'll say the jury is out on a couple, but for the most part.) Last year was similar with a top 5 of Rosen, Driskel, Winston, Fitzpatrick, and Darnold. You don't want a high AGG%. Your ideal offense is a QB who CAN throw into tight windows, but between the QB's vision and the coach's playcalling, you don't have to.

I wouldn't look at qbs who didnt play all 3 games. This shows which qbs have a higher percentage of easier throws more consistently vs others who are being asked to make tougher throws. It begins to mitigate the dispairty in production between qbs. Its critical to look at advanced metrics rather than just face value stats.  There has to be some correlation.

13 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

No. Every sub forum in FF gets all in their feelings.. can’t talk smack. Can’t say anything bad or factual. It’s pretty sad tbh. 

Go on. We say something bad and factual every hour. It's an entire forum of bad. Not sure where you're going with it. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Bears blitzin'

Over 36% of Keenum’s dropbacks had a blitz, and it generated a pressure over 50% of the time. Linebacker Danny Trevathan was the breadwinner with three pressures on his five blitzes

I wonder what percent Mitch had. negative 3%?