Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

Rodgers' hasn't thrown an INT that a WR/TE didn't touch first since 2017. In other words, all deflections off of his pass catchers. 

Last night was off MVS's chest. Both INTs in 2018 were deflections off of Jimmy Graham's hands. 743 pass attempts and none of the INTs were really his fault IMO, which is pretty crazy (granted, FO credited him with 6 dropped INTs in 2018, which is about the average).

• Like 1

On 27/09/2019 at 8:45 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Rodgers' hasn't thrown an INT that a WR/TE didn't touch first since 2017. In other words, all deflections off of his pass catchers. 

Last night was off MVS's chest. Both INTs in 2018 were deflections off of Jimmy Graham's hands. 743 pass attempts and none of the INTs were really his fault IMO, which is pretty crazy (granted, FO credited him with 6 dropped INTs in 2018, which is about the average).

This stat is wrong. Anyone who posts here knows Rodgers hasn't thrown an INT that wasn't his receivers fault since 2009.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Was he doing the wisdom tooth surgery look before this year? That combined with his determination to promote this rich white woman image, I've never been so sure that a player is done.

How is he trying to promote anything?  It's literally just his style.  Dude walks and rides around uptown Charlotte the same way.  Can an individual not have different tastes than you without trying to promote something? 

It's crazy how concerned football fans be over another person's choice of clothing lol like who the hell cares?  NBA players dress the same way and nobody makes nearly the same kind of fuss over it (for obvious reasons).  Unless you think drinking wine and smoking a cigar is exclusive to rich white women lol

So hard to deal with NFL media these days for this reason.  Damn near nobody can act different in any way without it being considered a problem.  Not like Newton is forcing ya'll to watch the video; he made it so he can discuss his injury.  Dude admitted he tried to hide an injury so he could play and that HE went up to the coaches and front office to tell them he wasn't the best option anymore, and the only thing you guys can take from the clip is what he wears.  What a joke.  When Luck takes himself out of the equation for injuries, he's praised.  Newton does it?  "Oh man, look at what he's trying to promote!"  

But I guess dressing differently makes someone a tool nowadays.  Despite the fact 99.9% of what is worn nowadays would be seen as toolish in the early 1900s.  I guess those trendsetters were tools too (unless you think jeans were always fashionable).  Like who is anyone to say what someone should be wearing?  Newton doesn't wear anything obscene.  He's not exposing himself.  He dresses what he considers to be fashionable.  We all grew up learning that everyone has different personal tastes and I highly doubt I wear what you wear.  So who cares?  Stop being so judgemental of other people, because I'm positive someone could judge the things you wear just as much.  Beyond Newton's clothing, being less judgemental is just a good life lesson in general.  Nobody is a tool because of the choice of clothes they wear, especially when they are not offensive or obscene in nature.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, iknowcool said:

How is he trying to promote anything?  It's literally just his style.  Dude walks and rides around uptown Charlotte the same way.  Can an individual not have different tastes than you without trying to promote something? 

It's crazy how concerned football fans be over another person's choice of clothing lol like who the hell cares?  NBA players dress the same way and nobody makes nearly the same kind of fuss over it (for obvious reasons).  Unless you think drinking wine and smoking a cigar is exclusive to rich white women lol

So hard to deal with NFL media these days for this reason.  Damn near nobody can act different in any way without it being considered a problem.  Not like Newton is forcing ya'll to watch the video; he made it so he can discuss his injury.  Dude admitted he tried to hide an injury so he could play and that HE went up to the coaches and front office to tell them he wasn't the best option anymore, and the only thing you guys can take from the clip is what he wears.  What a joke.  When Luck takes himself out of the equation for injuries, he's praised.  Newton does it?  "Oh man, look at what he's trying to promote!"  

But I guess dressing differently makes someone a tool nowadays.  Despite the fact 99.9% of what is worn nowadays would be seen as toolish in the early 1900s.  I guess those trendsetters were tools too (unless you think jeans were always fashionable).  Like who is anyone to say what someone should be wearing?  Newton doesn't wear anything obscene.  He's not exposing himself.  He dresses what he considers to be fashionable.  We all grew up learning that everyone has different personal tastes and I highly doubt I wear what you wear.  So who cares?  Stop being so judgemental of other people, because I'm positive someone could judge the things you wear just as much.  Beyond Newton's clothing, being less judgemental is just a good life lesson in general.  Nobody is a tool because of the choice of clothes they wear, especially when they are not offensive or obscene in nature.

NBA players get a ton of hate. Westbrook’s gets crapped on by everyone and his hmm fashion statements. 

1) Cam is in season. Why is he smoking? 

Cam should focus on recovering not explaining. 

If he spent as much time making YT videos or

deciding what to wear instead of practicing his accuracy. He’s such an easy target because he checks all the boxes. He’s someone whose made it and is going by talent instead of hard work. Say what you want but the proof is in the pudding. When was the last time Cam threw for 4 TDS? Kyle did that in one start. 

Look i get it there’s life after football.. But the fact that he’s the only got damm QB doing this makes it easy to judge him. No other QB In the NFL cares about that what they wear. You know who use to do that? Clinton Portis and looked at what happened to him. 

10 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

NBA players get a ton of hate. Westbrook’s gets crapped on by everyone and his hmm fashion statements. 

1) Cam is in season. Why is he smoking? 

Cam should focus on recovering not explaining. 

If he spent as much time making YT videos or

deciding what to wear instead of practicing his accuracy. He’s such an easy target because he checks all the boxes. He’s someone whose made it and is going by talent instead of hard work. Say what you want but the proof is in the pudding. When was the last time Cam threw for 4 TDS? Kyle did that in one start. 

Look i get it there’s life after football.. But the fact that he’s the only got damm QB doing this makes it easy to judge him. No other QB In the NFL cares about that what they wear. You know who use to do that? Clinton Portis and looked at what happened to him. 

Dude, you are missing the point.  If you want to say Cam should focus on recovering instead of making Youtube videos?  Sure.  But that isn't what I was responding to.

It's this dumb as hell mindset that we should be judging someone over what they choose to wear.  Calling someone a tool because they have a different style of taste is freakin' moronic.  Just because someone's sense of style is different from yours doesn't make them a tool.

And instead of hard work?  Newton has ALWAYS been a hard worker.  If becoming accurate was all about hard work, then why did Tim Tebow suck?  Some guys just are accurate and some aren't.  Just because you work hard doesn't mean you'll be good.  There is no evidence that Newton hasn't worked hard in Carolina.  And people who have played with him have always said the opposite, so it's an unfounded opinion for you to say he isn't a hard worker.  Unless you have evidence to the contrary.

Regardless, my point is judging someone because of what they wear is a ridiculous mindset.  Like who cares?  Everyone dresses differently.  What you wear, as long as it isn't insensitive or obscene, doesn't make you as a person.  How can ya'll not realize that?  Do you think it's okay to judge a book by its cover?

It's just stupid.

EDIT - Also Newton doesn't even choose his outfits.  He's said his stylist lays it out for him at the start of the week.  So let's not act like he has to take time out of his day to decide what to wear 

Edited by iknowcool

17 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Dude, you are missing the point.  If you want to say Cam should focus on recovering instead of making Youtube videos?  Sure.  But that isn't what I was responding to.

It's this dumb as hell mindset that we should be judging someone over what they choose to wear.  Calling someone a tool because they have a different style of taste is freakin' moronic.  Just because someone's sense of style is different from yours doesn't make them a tool.

And instead of hard work?  Newton has ALWAYS been a hard worker.  If becoming accurate was all about hard work, then why did Tim Tebow suck?  Some guys just are accurate and some aren't.  Just because you work hard doesn't mean you'll be good.  There is no evidence that Newton hasn't worked hard in Carolina.  And people who have played with him have always said the opposite, so it's an unfounded opinion for you to say he isn't a hard worker.  Unless you have evidence to the contrary.

Regardless, my point is judging someone because of what they wear is a ridiculous mindset.  Like who cares?  Everyone dresses differently.  What you wear, as long as it isn't insensitive or obscene, doesn't make you as a person.  How can ya'll not realize that?  Do you think it's okay to judge a book by its cover?

It's just stupid.

EDIT - Also Newton doesn't even choose his outfits.  He's said his stylist lays it out for him at the start of the week.  So let's not act like he has to take time out of his day to decide what to wear 

My point is. Why not wear a regular suit and call it a day? Like everyone single nfl player. NFL-NBA is different. NFL players are rugged and don’t care. Maybe Cam dies for others to express themselves. It’s just easy to target him

when he’s the only one who does it. At least in the NBA half the players dress like that. But that’s because they have ton of European players! They’re like 0.2 % Euros In the NFL. I totally get where you’re coming from and it’s not fair but It is what it is. And it’s only Cam doing this not anyone else.