BDL 2020 Week 2 - New Orleans Jazz @ Rome Eternals

rackcs

New Orleans Jazz @ Rome Eternals  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• New Orleans Jazz
    • Rome Eternals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2020 at 04:01 AM

15 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I mean if you're gonna use pff as a source, you should probably make sure you're telling truth from the site.  Same rating against run as Thompson and almost twice as good as trevathian 

Ps I'm using him as robber spy anyhow so his run responsibiloty are minimal 

Also, I Am a pff supporter though its not the holy Bible 

I am telling truth. I didn’t compare him to the other backers. Im not part of that pissing match. So don’t accuse me of lying. His grade of 40.2 against the run isn’t good. 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh you meant in general. Yea he's more the athlete type than banger.  Why I have his responsibility being shadow Allen all game 

Yeah my bad. I can see how that could get taken that way I didn’t specify. I was talking about LBers in the league that part of your post. 

Going 8 in the box with 1 of those being a full time spy is very risky/borderline disrespectful. If Moore breaks looks against Humphrey once or twice with all the attention being pressed to the line, what kind of damage will he do? Gesicki being used in the only useful role he has as a TE finally may be important in this game. 

Both teams want to attack each others LB's, I think NO has the better group right now due to some unfortunate injury issues for Rome. 

It's hard voting for all these close game. NO barely.

5 hours ago, Blue said:

New Orleans has a drastically better defense and given the QB play so far this season, the Jazz is an easy choice.

These were my thoughts as well. Brees is looking a bit old. And Allen is ascending. I think Allen with those 2 TE are matchup nightmares for Rome and they just can’t stick with them. 

1 hour ago, PR said:

Schwartz is becoming a liability on that right side but because Rome predictably stacked the box and New Orleans went over top, I think New Orleans takes one to the house at some point during this game. 

If by over the top you mean intermediate routes to the middle of the field sure 

7 hours ago, Blue said:

New Orleans has a drastically better defense and given the QB play so far this season, the Jazz is an easy choice.

I agree with this. I really liked Rome’s gameplan to designate one guy on Josh Allen. The difference is New Orleans attacking Rome in the middle of the field and stopping Rome from running the ball consistently well.

I liked the game plans for both, they even matched each other with the "my guys are awesome, their guys suck' schtick.  I think with the way Brees looks, not having a threatening ground game is a recipe for putting too much on his plate.  Sadly, I don't think he has it in him at this point to carry a game against a good defense.  #AllenGifs