BDL Week 2 - Singapore Sentinels @ Lancaster Werewolves

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Lancaster Werewolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2020 at 04:00 AM

Singapore’s offense vs Lancaster’s defense would be a great battle. I think both defenses are able to contain both offense. The most successful thing going for Lancaster is Stafford to Evans but I do think Dunbar can have a couple stops in the matchup. The other advantage is Singapore’s defensive line with Aaron Donald pulling stunts against the RG-C combo. This game is pretty even and another game of the week for Lancaster. I’ll go with the road team in a 23-17 final drive stop for Singapore.

Lancaster for me here. I like the greater usage of Kamara. Waller makes some plays down the stretch for Singapore with Wagner being tasked with covering him (Wagner is great but not sure he contains Waller all that often) but I think Kamara is the X Factor on offense for Lancaster and they win 28-24. 

Pretty close one, think the Singapore defense matches up well with Lancaster offense and like SPYing on Kamara who I think is the key to the Wolves offense.  I think Lancaster gets to Brady more often, need to account for Watt and Bosa, ut I think Brady gets the ball to his playmakers more often than Stafford.  Going Singapore in a great matchup.

2 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

Pretty close one, think the Singapore defense matches up well with Lancaster offense and like SPYing on Kamara who I think is the key to the Wolves offense.  I think Lancaster gets to Brady more often, need to account for Watt and Bosa, ut I think Brady gets the ball to his playmakers more often than Stafford.  Going Singapore in a great matchup.

Agree.