Trade Targets?

pacman5252

1 minute ago, Jaire_Island said:

I want to kick the people who thinks drafting an ILB in higher rounds doesn’t makes sense.

arod always get humiliated against the teams that has the great ILB play. As a D we are not going to improve until we have a stellar ILB play.. Period

Lol.  Aaron Rodgers is on our team.  He got killed today because his offensive line couldn’t block, not because of ILBs.  Our defense sucks because Pettine is an idiot.

Look at him dropping Kenny Clark into coverage and not at our inside linebackers.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jaire_Island said:

One of my friend who worked on a bills coaching staff Earlier always say Mike Pettine D needs a great ILB’s and avg OLB’s to succeed and I agree with him.

Gutey just provided the opposite. 

Lol.  Pettine has Kiko Alonso and Arthur Moats in Buffalo.  If Pettine needed great ILBs, Alonso was a great ILB, and Alonso has never been a great ILB.

This is dumber than ****.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  Aaron Rodgers is on our team.  He got killed today because his offensive line couldn’t block, not because of ILBs.  Our defense sucks because Pettine is an idiot.

Look at him dropping Kenny Clark into coverage and not at our inside linebackers.  

Mike Pettine D never succeeds with the way our team is built.

bye bye in playoffs.

34 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol you don’t know what the **** you’re talking about.  

I feel like I don't remember hardly any plays today where I was mad at the ILBs in coverage, and I hardly think our ILBs are good though.

8 hours ago, Norm said:

I feel like I don't remember hardly any plays today where I was mad at the ILBs in coverage, and I hardly think our ILBs are good though.

To act like Pettine ever needed elite play is just horse****.  David Harris, Arthur Moats, Kiko Alonso were his ILBs.

Pettine had good defenses because Pettine had good defensive head coaches.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I watched M Adams drop twice in a row.  One time he picked the linebacker who was covering Gronk.  The next play he and the LB were standing shoulder to shoulder in the same zone.  It was embarrassing. 

10 hours ago, Norm said:

I thought Barnes had a good day.  At the very least, he was physical and fast.  Two things we haven't really seen from an ILB.

Course, theirs were better, but they drafted and paid them as such.  Totally helps to have a DC who will blitz up the middle to pressure the QB while having a great zone behind them.  

Our DC drops our DL, rushes 3, never sniffs the QB and the  QB just picks apart the super soft zone.

• Like 2

On 10/18/2020 at 10:22 PM, Jaire_Island said:

One of my friend who worked on a bills coaching staff Earlier always say Mike Pettine D needs a great ILB’s and avg OLB’s to succeed and I agree with him.

Gutey just provided the opposite. 

lol man, I just can't take your seriously. I took the time to go back and read the history of your posts, your negative comments about the Packers far outweigh anything positive you have to say about the team. In fact, all year you've been pretty quiet all together (Not surprising we were doing well). However, one collapse and here you are lighting up the forums about how trash Pettine is. Just, stop. Honestly, the likeliness of us losing this game due to lack of quality ILB play is about as far fetched as you having a friend who worked on the bills coaching staff. 

• Like 1