Trade Targets?

pacman5252

I can't imagine anything being done at RB or OL

With the bye already gone, I doubt a new TE or WR would be meaningfully integrated into the offense prior to the playoffs.

I could see a DT or CB making a difference on the defensive side, but ultimately it seems like new coaching will be needed before anything will change on that side.

All things considered, I'm expecting the end of the 2020 season to look a lot like the end of 2019

4 minutes ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

Hey, look on the bright side - at least we didn’t just extend Kirk Cousins for an extra 66M 

At least the Vikings season is over early and they won’t have a crushing playoff loss.  They’re quicker to a rebuild than we are at this point.  

Packers are on the precipice of a hard crash.  Vikings are already there. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

At least the Vikings season is over early and they won’t have a crushing playoff loss.  They’re quicker to a rebuild than we are at this point.  

I’m not sure we’re on the precipice of a rebuild. Get a real DC on this team and we suddenly might have 7 seasons worth of drafting high round defensive players. 

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

We lost one game and now we're doomed. 

Lol c'mon.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Norm said:

We lost one game and now we're doomed. 

Lol c'mon.

It's the way they lost. Same theme as usual. Run gets stopped. Playaction and misdirection looks are neutralized and this team isn't built to throw the ball downfield, without the deception.

27 minutes ago, Howler said:

It's the way they lost. Same theme as usual. Run gets stopped. Playaction and misdirection looks are neutralized and this team isn't built to throw the ball downfield, without the deception.

Seems to me the theme was after the first int everything went to absolute ******* **** and not a single thing worked for anyone in any facet. So yes, that will include the things you listed.

I think this game night have been more of an abberation than our fans want to believe, just based on the start. Had it not went to hell, we might have still lost, but that is just not how bad we are, even if we haven't beaten any world beating teams yet.

We were up 10 and it felt like everything was going pretty well, then boom boom, it was all dead. Hopefully that doesn't continue but I don't all the sudden think we're close to a full rebuild now. That's nuts. Fans are crazy fickle.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Yeah you're right....Minnesota, Detroit, and Atlanta are better teams than their records indicate....

TB lost to a team we beat and the chicago bears. Nobody is immune to losing. I was saying we hadn't beaten anyone just yet before this week. But we just aren't as bad as that looked.

As per this topic, we aren't going to trade for anyone important. It's not what we do.

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

Seems to me the theme was after the first int everything went to absolute ******* **** and not a single thing worked for anyone in any facet. So yes, that will include the things you listed.

I think this game night have been more of an abberation than our fans want to believe, just based on the start. Had it not went to hell, we might have still lost, but that is just not how bad we are, even if we haven't beaten any world beating teams yet.

We were up 10 and it felt like everything was going pretty well, then boom boom, it was all dead. Hopefully that doesn't continue but I don't all the sudden think we're close to a full rebuild now. That's nuts. Fans are crazy fickle.

No rebuild. Just fatally flawed to win a Super Bowl. Until they rectify WR, DT and OL.