• Lakers in 4
    • Lakers in 5
    • Lakers in 6
    • Lakers in 7
    • Miami in 4
    • Miami in 5
    • Miami in 6
    • Miami in 7

Those offensive boards in the 4th were so huge. Rondo helps close another game for the Lakers. He's been so good in the 4th quarters all postseason. 

Jimmy missing that three and KCP coming down and hitting one of his own was a back breaker. 

Great adjustment by Vogel putting the best defensive player in the league on Butler. Not really sure what Miami can do offensively if Butler can't get to the bucket with how the Lakers are defending him. Herro played like a 19 year old at times but damn dude ain't scared at all. Love watching this squad. 

• Like 2

Damn. I'm glad to see the Heat making it a series even with all of the injuries. I do feel for Dragic, as a bonafide Dragic stan ever since that magic 4th quarter against the Spurs a decade ago or whatever it was, he's probably not going to get back to this stage. 

Still basketball to be played, though

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

Damn. I'm glad to see the Heat making it a series even with all of the injuries. I do feel for Dragic, as a bonafide Dragic stan ever since that magic 4th quarter against the Spurs a decade ago or whatever it was, he's probably not going to get back to this stage. 

Still basketball to be played, though

wasn't this the same postseason as dragic telling sasha vujacic he was going to get with his sister or something? lmao i miss the nba from 10-12 years ago 

• Like 1