3 TDs 3 INTs 8 sacks 
332 yards rushing 2 TDs 
6 Fumbles, 2 Lost 

QB - D 1-3
1018 yards passing 
6 TDs 4 INTs 13 sacks 
301 yards rushing 3 TDs 
6 Fumbles, 2 Lost 

Can you tell me which of these 4 bundles of stats are which QBs. And tell me, after their first four starts, how you would know who would fail and succeed.  

No body wants to play the game? It’s like people will realize they’ve been overreacting or something. 

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

A - Rodgers, C - Brady, D - Hurts?

Wilson

Payton 

Lamar Jackson

Hurts 

Pretty dumb exercise but if only we wrote off some of the best and impactful QBs we’ve seen because of 4 games as a rookie. Point is, everyone struggles as a rookie. Even the best. The true mark is the young QB that can perform, get figured out and then overcome that. Great QBs can do that. Average ones struggle. But Hurts needs time to prove he can or can’t. But he’s got a shot. His 4+ games weren’t bad because he didn’t light the league on fire. His defense gave up 30 points a game. But I think he played well enough to win in this league. And he’s got room to grow. We’ll see. 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2021 at 4:48 PM, Jroc04 said:

How in the hell are people judging Hurts after he took over a dumpster fire and played only 4 games as a rookie?!

He played 4 games, had 1000 yards passing, 350 yards rushing and 9 TDs. Extrapolate those numbers and tell me that’s not a good start for a rookie. Let him get a full season in, jeez. Why would you ever judge a rookie QB off of 4 games? Let him try to counter the counter at least. Sheesh. 

Here's a quandary for you:

Either Justin Fields or Zach Wilson has not been drafted when it's our turn to draft. Do you stick with Hurts still? 

Go Birds

MC

41 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Either Justin Fields or Zach Wilson has not been drafted when it's our turn to draft. Do you stick with Hurts still? 

Go Birds

MC

You would obviously take Wilson here. The problem is he has 0 chance of making it past pick 2 or 3. Fields also has almost no chance of falling out of the top 3. If either falls you take them. The question is do you use the capital to move up and get them.

2 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Go Birds

MC

There's no quandary there. You absolutely take Wilson - I'm passing on Fields, though. 

However, it's highly unlikely that either of them make it to #6. 

3 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Go Birds

MC

The quandary would be how the hell Wilson fell. I really like Wilson but I’m just as ok taking a position of need and riding Hurts out this year. Either he does well enough to invest into a 3rd year or we’re utter crap and getting a new QB anyhow. I can wait a year. My question would be can we flip Hurts for a second? Then I’m aggressively trying to land Wilson if that’s the case.