Week 4 GDT: CLE @ DAL

D82

1 minute ago, TheGame316 said:

How come Dak can't seem to consistently score points and completer drives until AFTER we are down multiple scores and its late in the game?

anyone, anyone?

Where was Dak in the 2nd and 3rd quarters? Asking for a friend

How come the offense can't score points in the 2nd and 3rd quarter?  Never mind.

Just now, Northland said:

Dak is throwing to where he expects Cooper to be.  Cooper stopped the route.

It was a slant route. Cleveland was all over the slant routes in the 2nd half. Dak sees 2 Cleveland players by Cooper and still throws it?? 2 are on Coop that means someone else is open

1 minute ago, Northland said:

How come the offense can't score points in the 2nd and 3rd quarter?  Never mind.

Dak is the leader of the offense

Literally has his hands on the ball on EVERY play

What is the magic that is happening only when we are down multiples in the 4th and running out of time?

Just now, buddy_z34 said:

It was a slant route. Cleveland was all over the slant routes in the 2nd half. Dak sees 2 Cleveland players by Cooper and still throws it?? 2 are on Coop that means someone else is open

Did Cooper stop or slow down?  That's what I saw.  So did Daryl Johnston.

2 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

Never said Cooper didnt stop or slow down. What I said was Cooper was double covered. So why even try to fit it in?

Heaven forbid you expect what is supposed to be your best receiver to make a play on the ball...

2 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

Never said Cooper didnt stop or slow down. What I said was Cooper was double covered. So why even try to fit it in?

We will never know what would have happened had Cooper run the route.  Wait.  He would have been popped so he pulled up.  For all the vitriol that Dak takes we have one of the softest wr's in the game in Cooper.  A $20 million soft wr.  Funny not many complaints about that.

12 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

He’s your #1 WR (I get Dallas has possibly 3), but isn’t this what you paid him for? idk, he has to be looking for the ball regardless. It’s his job.
Either way it’s moot, someone had to be open and it was missed. 

Edited by WizardHawk