Most physically dominant players

Hunter2_1

Reggie White #1 for me, that club move would just destroy 350lb men. Oddly he didn't look as strong as he was but had that farmboy type strength. 

Vick was another one of those players that just had another gear than everyone else. Most explosive player I think I've ever seen.

Faulk was insane shifty. His vision and self awareness was crazy good.

8 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Sean Taylor should probably be in here.

Sean Taylor was overrated and was only hoisted up on the pedestal because of his tragic loss. A very good player,  but no where near the level that some fans seemed have to put him at. 

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Sean Taylor was overrated and was only hoisted up on the pedestal because of his tragic loss. A very good player,  but no where near the level that some fans seemed have to put him at. 

I’m not even sure we saw the best version of Taylor,  he had yet to hit his prime.   Most physically gifted he definitely belongs,  not many others at that size had his speed and fluidity.   

On 10/4/2020 at 10:12 AM, sammymvpknight said:

During my lifetime.

1. Willie Roaf

2. Jon Ogden

3. Jerry Rice

4. Lawrence Taylor

5. JJ Watt

Having Jerry Rice over Moss or Calvin Johnson in terms of physically dominating? Did you miss the "physically" part?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, samsel23 said:

I’m not even sure we saw the best version of Taylor,  he had yet to hit his prime.   Most physically gifted he definitely belongs,  not many others at that size had his speed and fluidity.   

Meh. I love Taylor. But Laron Landry was more of a specimen. Sean Taylor was on a trajectory to be a special boy! Sadly he was taken too early. But Laron Landry was a freak. 

LaRon-Landry-jacked.jpg

4.35 40 time. 

12 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Except for the other safeties in his own division. Namely Dawkins. But people forget how dominate Roy Williams was before he ate his way out of the league. 

11 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Meh. I love Taylor. But Laron Landry was more of a specimen. Sean Taylor was on a trajectory to be a special boy! Sadly he was taken too early. But Laron Landry was a freak. 

LaRon-Landry-jacked.jpg

4.35 40 time. 

Landry was fast, but laterally was nothing special.  Taylor was fast and fluid enough to man up.