STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

VC

kingseanjohn - 10 - Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Blue, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, The Orca, MWil23, Malfatron, Daniel, ET80

Counselor - 3 - Forge, RuskieTitan, Glen

SwAg - 2 - Dome, Pickle Rick

Tugboat - 1 - kingseanjohn

Rackcs - 1 - squire12

Pickle Rick - 1 - SwAg

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - SirA1

Yet to vote: rackcs, Matts4313, Tugboat, Hockey5djh, bcb1213, AFlaccoSeagulls, Tk3

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

2 classes in today and the official poll question is "How many of you know who Eddie Van Halen was?"

3 hands have raised.

Come on parents...we can do better

feels like an opportunity to go off the lesson plans and play some Van Halen for the kids

Just now, squire12 said:

feels like an opportunity to go off the lesson plans and play some Van Halen for the kids

Today is "work day Wednesday", wherein they do their reinforcement activities and I roam around to answer questions to have 1:1 help time. Guess what I'm playing in the background today for them... :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Now that we've got our feet wet a bit... I'd like to announce a new feature of this game.

Special Day Events

This game features special events that appear on specific days. Some may have certain triggers to appear at all. Normally these would be announced on the night write up, but since this is Day 1, I'm announcing it a bit into Day 1 for the introductory event. The time of day will always be announced ahead of time, with the first being at 1 PM ET tomorrow.  None of these events will have super strong effects, but some minor boons may be able to be obtained so if you schedule allows you should try to make the time.

What will Day 1's Special Day Event entail?

for anyone who missed this

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Today is "work day Wednesday", wherein they do their reinforcement activities and I roam around to answer questions to have 1:1 help time. Guess what I'm playing in the background today for them... :)

Wait you are on site? Lucky