2021 NFL Draft Thread

7 minutes ago, taylor made said:

That's a good weight for JOK since he was listed at 215. I think he is in play for #19 if he is there. Disappointing he didn't run the forty but the rest of his measurements make up for it

I’d love to get him at 19 but I think he’s going to be gone. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Mac Jones at #3- now won't that be a kick in the head !

I bet he’s turns out to at least be a top 1/2 of the league starter and probably better. I think it’s very possible he’s like Matt Ryan in the NFL.

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I’d love to get him at 19 but I think he’s going to be gone. 

Drafttek has JOK going in round 2 now. I doubt that happens but it would be awesome to get him in round 2. They have him going after Nick Bolton & then Zaven Collins who both go in round 2 in their mock also. 

They have JOK going to the Jags at #45, Dylan Moses going to the Dolphins at 50 & us taking Jabril Cox at 51. Not sure why they think he’ll go in round 2 now, maybe it’s because of his size?  He’s only 221 lbs at 6’1, he and Landon Collins are essentially the same size Landon is 6’, 218 LBs.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I’m kinda hoping if he’s there day two we use that second third to move up to the top of the 2nd to get him. I will literally cry if we came away with Derrishaw, Davis and Mond as our top 3 selections 💯💯💯
Davis behind our DL with Cole good night🤤🤤🤤

Edited by ripsean21

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I’m kinda hoping if he’s there day two we use that second third to move up to the top of the 2nd to get him. I will literally cry if we came away with Derrishaw, Davis and Mond as our top 3 selections 💯💯💯
Davis behind our DL with Cole good night🤤🤤🤤

Agreed. Or if JOK & Zaven Collins fall to the 2nd, we should use one of our 3rd to move up in the 2nd to get one of them too if we’ve take an OL like Darrishaw, Cosmi or Wyatt Davis in the first round, Moering or a WR like Bateman.

• Like 1

Agreed. Or if JOK & Zaven Collins fall to the 2nd, we should use one of our 3rd to move up in the 2nd to get one of them too if we’ve take an OL like Darrishaw, Cosmi or Wyatt Davis in the first round, Moering or a WR like Bateman.

I’m with you. Those are 3 lineman I really do like. I also like Radunz and The ND tackle as well. 

• Like 1

I can’t imagine there’s anyway JOK falls to the second round. He’s an unbelievable talent. Shoots the gap with crazy acceleration. Hits like a freight train. I still think he won’t be there at pick 19. 

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I can’t imagine there’s anyway JOK falls to the second round. He’s an unbelievable talent. Shoots the gap with crazy acceleration. Hits like a freight train. I still think he won’t be there at pick 19. 

I agree with that, just pointing out where Drafttek had him and they do the average of all the mock drafts & Im pretty sure they have good connections too.

JOK has fallen like 20-25 picks in the last few weeks since the Pro days started but of course that was before JOK’s pro day.

I think him weighing in at 221 helps his stock stay in the first round. I think teams were probably concerned with a LB weighing 215 and if he’d be able to hold up long term agains the run. Him showing he could put on 5 pounds of muscle in 3 months is a good sign for him. If he can do that again as he gets older and get in the 225-230 range that will be even better for his prospects of holding up against the run.