2021 NFL Draft Thread

16 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I’m not a big Bolton guy. Kinda a outdated play style physically. But jamin Davis or Cox or Browning would be huge. But I agree with what your saying and I think those scenarios are more likely 4 or 5 guys going in the top 4 or 5 picks is nuts.

I really like Jamin too but from everything I hear since his pro day he's went from a late round 2-3 guy to bottom of 1st top of round 2 guy,think Jermiah Mock today had the Raiders taking him at 15.It also had us taking Vera-Tucker over Darrisaw which I would HATE

14 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

I really like Jamin too but from everything I hear since his pro day he's went from a late round 2-3 guy to bottom of 1st top of round 2 guy,think Jermiah Mock today had the Raiders taking him at 15.It also had us taking Vera-Tucker over Darrisaw which I would HATE

Yeah, I agree with that. I don’t like taking Vera-Tucker over Darrisaw either. I mean, Darrisaw, is bigger, longer & athletic too. They both will fit into our ZBS scheme well, but Darrisaw is clearly the better prospect IMO.

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I agree with that. I don’t like taking Vera-Tucker over Darrisaw either. I mean, Darrisaw, is bigger, longer & athletic too. They both will fit into our ZBS scheme well, but Darrisaw is clearly the better prospect IMO.

it's not that I dislike Vera Tucker just think he's going to be a guard,Same height as Scheff with shorter arms then Scherff

6 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

it's not that I dislike Vera Tucker just think he's going to be a guard,Same height as Scheff with shorter arms then Scherff

I hear you. It’s kind of like with Scherff, do I think he could play OT and be good but not  great there? Yeah, I do but, he’s a pro bowler at guard so it’s better he stays at guard. That’s how I feel about Vera Tucker. We’re on the same page.

19 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

I mean he’s a beast!!! He is literally the first QB to come out that’s anything comparable to Cam physically. We will see this is rumor season but sometimes there’s smoke and fire so we shall see.

21 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

While I don’t see Lance as a top 5 pick he is far and away my favorite QB in the draft. I’d love to match him with our weapons and this defense. 

Looks like @MKnight82 needs to get on a phone and tell Rivera about his GM Mock trade time Atlanta and get Lance! 😂😂

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I mean he’s a beast!!! He is literally the first QB to come out that’s anything comparable to Cam physically. We will see this is rumor season but sometimes there’s smoke and fire so we shall see.

Hold Up GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

I’d say that Trey Lance is more comparable to Cam coming out. 6’4, 230 has some accuracy issues that need to be cleaned up, a physical specimen but a lot of questions around how good of a passer he will develop into.

Mond = Kapernick IMO. Also, Kap & Mond’s throwing form looks very similar to me.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

I also feel like this is the perfect landing spot for him. He sits for a year or two. Scott Turner most likely isn’t going anywhere so he won’t change OCs and he can grow with the young weapons on the roster. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I sure hope so! If we ain’t trying we dying! Since we signed Fitzpatrick I don’t see anyway we’d be drafting in the top 10 next year... once again! So, we might as well trade up to the Falcons or Bengals pick so we can take Fields (my preference) or Lance.