Texans Head Coach Search

amazingandre

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I don't know. Bienemy has a bit of a reputation of not interviewing well. It's possible he's bombed the other five, and he's now in reactive mode.

IIRC... won't matter much because I don't think we can talk to him until Chiefs eliminated? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

IIRC... won't matter much because I don't think we can talk to him until Chiefs eliminated? 

I think they might've changed the rule, but I know in typical years, you are correct that we couldn't interview a candidate unless they had a bye week. If I remember correctly, Kyle Shanahan interviewed with SF the week before the Super Bowl. I'm glad he's at least added to the list. It honestly can't hurt and is a show of good faith to bring him in. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

I think they might've changed the rule, but I know in typical years, you are correct that we couldn't interview a candidate unless they had a bye week. If I remember correctly, Kyle Shanahan interviewed with SF the week before the Super Bowl. I'm glad he's at least added to the list. It honestly can't hurt and is a show of good faith to bring him in. 

Window closed...

Go Cleveland!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Marco79 said:

If Easterby was a good friend he would quit for Caserio’s sake too. He’s ruining a once in a lifetime opportunity for him.

Easterby's big claim to fame is he's there to "serve". But who exactly is he "serving" by causing this much dysfunction?

He's a typical megachurch pastor - big, bellowing speeches followed up by crocodile tears of salvation for the masses and closed by the passing of the collection plates.

We've already got Joel Osteen in the city. No need for another one.

• Like 3