Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

True. I just don’t see how it’s beneficial to town how he has played so far haha

It looked bad IMO.

He could be saying Naz is a mason assuming Naz won't show and refute him, and buy him some time.  We'll have to wait for that, I guess.

In the meantime, we can move on.  Not much else to be gleaned from that line til (if) Naz shows.

Just now, Daniel said:

It looked bad IMO.

He could be saying Naz is a mason assuming Naz won't show and refute him, and buy him some time.  We'll have to wait for that, I guess.

In the meantime, we can move on.  Not much else to be gleaned from that line til (if) Naz shows.

Maybe Naz is his scum mate and will back him thinking we won’t put it all together???!!

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Maybe Naz is his scum mate and will back him thinking we won’t put it all together???!!

I mean, yeah, it's possible, but if they're in a scum faction, I doubt Naz would validate the claim.  That's just too risky a move to make D1 for scum.

Either way, we're seeing what Naz says.

26 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

ryan howard what GIF

It's pretty simple. The "Valkyrie" portion of the plan is Step 4 out of 5 after killing Hitler, severing communications, and Olbricht taking control of the reserve army. "Valkyrie" involves removing Hitler's right hand men/the Gestapo, SS, and others from power so that we can get our people in power.

Why exchange 1 evil dictator for another?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Daniel said:

It looked bad IMO.

33 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

So this is how jason would decide to withstand the storm?

Not likely.

Better odds that he fights alongside us, and Im a gambling girl.

And i will also wage that at least one of you scumsuckers dont like that the kill pool decreases by two because of this claim.

Choose your next move very carefully.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw0Los2FcD9MkSRGE_t-9

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Nacho doesn’t like the fact he is a nazi clearly and wants himself dead. 

After spending a lot of time with the Grandmaster, ive learned a thing or too about projecting.

counselor

Thor-Ragnarok-Valkyrie-HereWeGo.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I got decent town leans on at least 3 already.  Its already been a productive day.  Let's keep it up.  

you just throwing crap at the fan or what