NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

OUCH!!! That loss by Duke hurts. Im not used to seeing Duke blow late leads. Usually when they have a lead late in the game I feel great they are going to win. Props to Ohio St. coming back and winning. I guess it feels better knowing that it was on the road at Ohio St. rather than at home at Duke. 

Edited by stl4life07

I was tracking G_Unit’s spreads/totals with differentials of 5 or better last week and he was 30-54 lol… maybe takes some time for his formula to get accurate. Still awesome follow for amount of free and transparent content he puts out. 100x better than any Twitter “capper” w/ VIP who just throw out picks and get followers from hot streaks.

edit: Meant to quote 

@11sanchez11

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I was tracking G_Unit’s spreads/totals with differentials of 5 or better last week and he was 30-54 lol… maybe takes some time for his formula to get accurate. Still awesome follow for amount of free and transparent content he puts out. 100x better than any Twitter “capper” w/ VIP who just throw out picks and get followers from hot streaks.

edit: Meant to quote 

@11sanchez11

Lol I haven't used it once to bet on any gms, I think I have bet 3 gms total so far. I just saw him replying to ppl who thought Duke bring -3/-4 was a easy win. Saw him say OSU was gonna win

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Lol I haven't used it once to bet on any gms, I think I have bet 3 gms total so far. I just saw him replying to ppl who thought Duke bring -3/-4 was a easy win. Saw him say OSU was gonna win

Kenpom had Ohio State beating Duke as well. I was expecting a loss tonight, short turn around after a super crazy emotional game in Vegas against Gonzaga.

8 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

They said Banchero losses 7 pounds a game…. That’s crazy 

I believe it. My senior year in high school I once lost 13 pounds during three-a-day practices.  It was after the first two where we got fed around 11am (schedule was 6-8, 9-11, 12-1:30) and before I drank any water.  Drank two big 64 oz cups of ice water and ate a moderate lunch before practice 3 and gained 9 lbs of it back.  Water weight will give you those crazy swings, and also kind of explains why he's been cramping as well.