GDT: Texans (1-4) at Titans (4-0)

Titans fan 617

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

What’s it like to have a good football team?

Pretty fun. Given that four of the games have come down to the last possession, more stressful and harder on the blood pressure than when we were terrible. Being happy instead of frustrated when I think about football is a really interesting experience.

3 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Vic Beasley with 11 snaps yesterday. What a waste.

Pass rusher is our new kryptonite. Can't find one. Can't identify one. 
Maybe Beasley has a game with like 4 sacks one day and then fades back into dust, but he is of no use to this team. 
Might as well bring back Finch. He plays the run at least. 

We are going to have to throw money at a pass rusher or trade multiple picks to go up and get one. 

Just now, titans0021 said:

I can’t believe how many people are tearing Crennel apart for that 2-point attempt. I’m putting my faith in Watson getting two yards over the defense getting anything resembling a stop every single time.

So many fans and analysts in the league that are still stuck in 1980. I wouldn't worry about it.

25 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

This is encouraging. With Pruitt back and Firkser playing really well, only play Jonnu if there’s no chance of making it worse.

Jonnu is a monster with RAC. He is needed but we can play well without him. Firsker is a pass catching machine, just not a threat after the catch like Jonnu. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Jonnu is a monster with RAC. He is needed but we can play well without him. Firsker is a pass catching machine, just not a threat after the catch like Jonnu. 

Jonnu is obviously important and you’d really like to have him against Pittsburgh, but yeah, assuming CD is back, the receiving options are just fine with AJ, Corey, Humphries and Firkser.