GDT: Texans (1-4) at Titans (4-0)

Titans fan 617

I am so happy this team is what is. From Ownership all the way down. God we had to go through some rough years to get to this point. It feels good to go into each week expecting to win. I really feel there is no team that we cant beat on a week to week basis. The Munchak, Whisenhunt, Mularkey era was rough, but it was all worth it and I feel like Vrabes will be ours for a long time. Brings me back to the great years of Fisher and how tough he was.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

I am so happy this team is what is. From Ownership all the way down. God we had to go through some rough years to get to this point. It feels good to go into each week expecting to win. I really feel there is no team that we cant beat on a week to week basis. The Munchak, Whisenhunt, Mularkey era was rough, but it was all worth it and I feel like Vrabes will be ours for a long time. Brings me back to the great years of Fisher and how tough he was.

I can certainly can agree with this. We’ve come a long way. I remember when we were wasting great defenses with terrible offenses. I just hope we’re not wasting an amazing offense with this defense.... No reason for it to be this bad with how much talent is on it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I can certainly can agree with this. We’ve come a long way. I remember when we were wasting great defenses with terrible offenses. I just hope we’re not wasting an amazing offense with this defense.... No reason for it to be this bad with how much talent is on it.

Yea its hard to watch. Maybe I am crazy but I think a few things here and there and it can really be great. That is why i get frustrated when people call it terrible. But hey they were pretty bad today. I really believe Vrabes will sort it out, and chemistry will come.

9 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yeah, Vrabel is gonna have to drop his delusions of grandeur of being a DC and find him a real one.  We're still struggling in too many areas to be solid contenders down the stretch.  Pass rush is still weak, ranked 31st on 3rd down defense, etc.   The offense has been saving our @ss each week with clutch performances and putting points on the board.  We got to come to grips with our weaknesses and tighten it up.

Edited by Dionysus

Simmons was the only standout on D today but what a game he had. Total difference maker 

awesome role player performances from Firk, Hump and McNichols. Firk especially. (Hope Jonnu is ok tho obviously)

but we have 3 superstars on offense — Tanny, Henry and AJ. And boy did all three come up big when we needed them the most