GDT: Texans (1-4) at Titans (4-0)

Titans fan 617

26 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I said it here when it happened during the game. Savvy decision by Vrabel.

things like this imo are where you see the belichick in vrabel. his overall coaching style is quite different, but they're a similar type of crafty ol bastard lol

• Like 2

Personally I feel adoree can help settle things down. He can cover the no 1 that will have a huge trickle for effect. It should help improve the 3rd down D as 3rd and long we can take more chances with blitz knowing our deep coverage has improved. 
what is amazing also is depth in WR TE.   
and yes Indy grr came back and won so we only have a 2 game edge in loss column 

7 minutes ago, quiller said:

Personally I feel adoree can help settle things down. He can cover the no 1 that will have a huge trickle for effect. It should help improve the 3rd down D as 3rd and long we can take more chances with blitz knowing our deep coverage has improved. 
what is amazing also is depth in WR TE.   
and yes Indy grr came back and won so we only have a 2 game edge in loss column 

Yea been saying that about Adoree. Lots of people dont want to think that tho.

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

Is it just me or did Henry look even faster than normal on that 94 yarder. His straight line speed is known but the acceleration he showed on that was eye popping, CJ2k stuff.

He’s the true definition of an athletic freak.

He picked up speed in the second half of the run. It was incredible. A man that big should not be that fast. That was the 4th fastest record speed this year on a touchdown I believe.