GDT: Texans (1-4) at Titans (4-0)

Titans fan 617

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

This is another thing. Defense is a thing of the past in the NFL. I think a lot of people have this expectancy of defense through watching football through the years. Every other week you see one of the leagues best defense get a 30 burger dropped on em. The Eagles pumped the Ravens d this week. We just need to find a way for other teams to struggle in the red zone. 

I'm note expecting shut outs. I'm just expecting them to not get roasted on just about EVERY 3rd down. lol
I know defense around the league is not top notch but come on. The defense is dang new last in almost every category. lol 

Needs to be better. Offense can score, defense needs to be better. 

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

I wonder what kind of quarterback Tannehill would be if Henry went down? I think we could lean on him without Henry. Henry would be a huge blow obvs because of the play action and less people being in the box. If Tannehill keeps this play up when will people start calling him elite?

It's already happening. He's been too good to ignore now. We already know it.

Just now, KingTitan said:

I'm note expecting shut outs. I'm just expecting them to not get roasted on just about EVERY 3rd down. lol
I know defense around the league is not top notch but come on. The defense is dang new last in almost every category. lol 

Needs to be better. Offense can score, defense needs to be better. 

Yes we look bad. But I am not ready to say there is no way we can turn it around. The defense i think did their job in the first half. We have the pieces. Third down is the achilles heal. I think it is a mix of play calling and knowing we dont have the players on the outside. It got out of control at the end of the game today. I think we need to consider picking up a cornerback, I don't know if anything is left out there but damn.