Weak 7: Giants at the Eagles

ninjapirate

These 2 offenses will be the scariest things we see this month. Slayton will lock down Slayton, so Daniel Jones will have nobody to throw to. Wentz will be running for his life and throwing jump balls to Fulghasm all game. I think both Qb's rush for over 50 yards.

Edited by Jeezla

40 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Just in case you needed this 

Add to all 18 receptions looking better than the one or two good ones JJAW has done and it's even wider.

Fulgham actually turning into a really good wideout is the only thing fueling me the rest of this year besides turning off my phone mid-November and just playing Cyberpunk for a month+ to close out the year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Can you guys stop saying you are missing your #1 WR? 

You absolutely have a new #1 WR. And he is playing.

We own injuries, sorry Mattsy.

Just like you guys own having a great OL even though they are all hurt or have sucked for like 3 years,

Them the rules.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

We own injuries, sorry Mattsy.

Just like you guys own having a great OL even though they are all hurt or have sucked for like 3 years,

Them the rules.

Im just sayin' - who do you think is the best WR on your team if they are all suiting up? 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Im just sayin' - who do you think is the best WR on your team if they are all suiting up? 

If they are all 100% healthy... Desean probably has the most impact.
But that's impossible to sustain.

Reagor looked good before the thumb injury, but Fulgham is a higher volume guy.

Honestly if TF is legit -- Him, Reagor, with Ward in the Slot is a solid young group with room for one more guy to push Ward down to #4. 
If Hightower can reign in his tracking issues him or Watkins (his skillset fits but hasn't really played) could be those solid bottom of the roster guys.
Alshon and Desean are just too injured and a waste of money at this point...opposed to JJAW who is a waste of a roster spot.

28 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Can you guys stop saying you are missing your #1 WR? 

You absolutely have a new #1 WR. And he is playing.

Hype aside, I think it's a bit too early to suggest he's our #1, let alone a "#1". 

Hopeful as we may be, us Eagles fans must wait and see.