MNF KC@BUF

bigbadbuff

26 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

with the way the Chiefs offense is playing, I have no idea what makes them think they will get the ball back enough times to catch up

I don't care anyone says

I'm going for it on 4th and 6 in my own zone. I'd rather lose by going for it than lose by letting the game bleed out in front of me like last week

I know nobody argued with me, but I stand by this

Even holding them to a FG on the last drive, and even if we hold them to a FG on this drive, we just flat out didn't have 3 possessions left for us after the punt

I'd rather have lost trying and failing on that 4th down than letting the clock kill us like this

You can't expect to just simply get 3 and outs from the best offense in football

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Mahomes this year has been most devastating with his feet. Put a spy on it. How many 1st does he keep getting on 3rd downs and long with his legs.

putting a spy on him would be a disaster. Bill Belichick had the formula to beat Mahomes but Mahomes cracked that code literally in that same game. Fricking Dee Ford man.