MNF KC@BUF

bigbadbuff

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Bills D step up you soft bums.. come on. Give Allen a chance.

They’ve been gashed but only given up 23 points. It’s been bad but they have a chance to change the narrative in the final minutes.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

They’ve been gashed but only given up 23 points. It’s been bad but they have a chance to change the narrative in the final minutes.

Yup. If you told me we held Kc to 23 with less than 7 to go I would have been thrilled. Offense has been a big issue tonight too

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

This absolutely describes his scouting report. At least his first few games this year was the best consistent span of high level play.

Okay but did you actually watch the games? I mean he was a beast and he had some ridiculous plays and he looked GOOD, but he also had some plays and moments there that go beyond what your run of the mill bad quarterback would do. It's just that he, and the team, would bounce back.

5 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I'll never make a prediction like that on a RB, no matter how good they look. Charles should've been a lock for the hall and then just....stuff happens.

It’s not like we just saw him play 3 consecutive average performances. If he can give us a string of these performances, we’ve got something special. He’s got the talent and in the right offense though.

Just now, MD4L said:

Doubtful. This defense is no were near last years level. Which is strange cause we retained our big pieces and just lost guys who were rotational players...

Jordan Philips is looking like a huge loss