MNF KC@BUF

bigbadbuff

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

The Bills are a good team. Josh Allen is better than I thought he'd be. But they're not as good as they appeared over the first quarter of the season

Our DL is awful almost across the board and our depth at LB specifically AJ Klein has been bad. Were a couple pieces away still 

Josh Allen won us some games and masked a bad defense 

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Definitely made none of the progress we all hoped for and expected. Sadly, doesn't seem to be Hill 2.0.

That’s a rich comparison. Hill is already a legendary player based on what his reputation says he’s capable of. The Will Fuller range would be more appropriate.

Just now, MD4L said:

I’ve been a big fan of KC for some because their defense is legit. After the Titans game in the regular season.

I would agree with you guys. However, I do think Miami is playing the best football in that division. New England is underrated but losing to Denver was bad.

I don't think NE is doing anything this year, Buffalo should win it easily. Miami has Fitzpatrick and he just can't play consistently well over 16 games. They might win 8 games but more is a stretch imo.