MNF KC@BUF

bigbadbuff

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Our D is legitimately very underrated right now. They were cheeks against the Raiders, but they owned Jackson and now Allen.

I’ve been a big fan of KC for some because their defense is legit. After the Titans game in the regular season.

Just now, SBLIII said:

yes.

Just now, lancerman said:

Yes. It’s pretty much coming down to the two Bills vs Pats games 

I would agree with you guys. However, I do think Miami is playing the best football in that division. New England is underrated but losing to Denver was bad.

Just now, iknowcool said:

Daunte Culpepper maybe?

Culpepper was pretty consistently completing >60% of his passes in his prime. Some of that was a function of having Randy Moss, but his issue was poor decision making. 

Allen has that Flacco thing where he's got a cannon arm and can play at an elite level for stretches but is inconsistent with his mechanics, and therefore his accuracy.

with the way the Chiefs offense is playing, I have no idea what makes them think they will get the ball back enough times to catch up

I don't care anyone says

I'm going for it on 4th and 6 in my own zone. I'd rather lose by going for it than lose by letting the game bleed out in front of me like last week