Week 7 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, ET80 said:

I picked up Jamaal Williams, just in case.

At 1-5 in my league, I can't follow my usual ethical standards and not start players vs the Texans. 

I'm really hoping Aaron Jones doesn't play so that I'm not stuck relying on Gio Bernard as my RB2 this week. I've already given up on Jerick McKinnon.

42 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I picked up Jamaal Williams, just in case.

At 1-5 in my league, I can't follow my usual ethical standards and not start players vs the Texans. 

Am I the only person who is able to completely compartmentalize this? I have no problem starting players against the Packers. They're gonna do what they do no matter if I have them in or not, and if they do go off and gash my team, at least I have the silver lining of getting points for it

4 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Am I the only person who is able to completely compartmentalize this? I have no problem starting players against the Packers. They're gonna do what they do no matter if I have them in or not, and if they do go off and gash my team, at least I have the silver lining of getting points for it

I always watch with the same group of folks, all of which are in my league. Cheering for points when the Texans give up points is usually frowned upon...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I always watch with the same group of folks, all of which are in my league. Cheering for points when the Texans give up points is usually frowned upon...

Oh I never cheer when it happens. It's more like a consolation prize

21 minutes ago, AntonChigurh said:

This is stupid because ultimately players are paid based on their stats. 

Its really something in this country. capitalism for everyone else but "others"

It's also stupid because using "the numbers" is what gives you the best chance at getting "the W" in the first damn place.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DannyB said:

Reported. Mods.