Week 8 - Rams at Dolphins

RamRod

18 hours ago, Flounch said:

We have a 30+M$ QB that still can't read the defense or adjust the protection but it's Mcvay fault if he can't improved on this year after year ? 

That's ridiculous. What's the point of having a 30M$ QB if he still play like a rookie QB. 

Mcvay should have called more run sunday but if he said that Goff has to do a better job at recognizing the defense then maybe he's right. 

And you say that to say what? Last season Mahomes said he just figured out how to read defenses and he is getting paid way more than Goff. Not to mention when the Raiders defense threw zone defense at him he looked rattled this season. We arent talking about a top 5 defense either. The Raiders defense isnt good and they rattled Mahomes. Had him running around alot in the 2nd half and thats why the Raiders was able to beat them pulling away in the 2nd half. 

Now my point is, every QB can get rattled. Unless you are Brady or Brees whom have been in the NFL so long they have seen everything thrown at them its not surprising to see a QB get rattled or confused by coverage. Heck even Brady ended last season and started this season with throwing pick 6's and turning the ball over like it was crazy. Big Ben still throws some balls that make you cringe. Brees had a play against the Bears that shouldve been a pick 6. As Colin always say and its true, when you ask your QB to throw the ball a ton expect mistakes to happen. Joe Burrow had the single best season for a college football QB and Im an LSU fan. Saw every game and every pass he thrown in 2019 and he had games plenty of games he was fortunate not to have thrown multiple interceptions, some of them couldve easily been pick 6's. Wentz 2017 MVP caliber season before he got hurt, did you know he lead the NFL in turnover worthy plays? That means either the defense dropped interceptions or didnt recover fumbles. 

Im not saying Goff dont need to improve but Im saying McVay need to do a better job at putting him in better situations. Sean Payton dont ask Brees to do read options because he knows Brees cant run. Arians asked Brady to do things Brady was never asked to do in New England and in the first handful of games Brady looked terrible. Now Brady isnt asked to do those things and Brady is looking like an MVP candidate. So you have to put your QB in the right situation to succeed. I dont think McVay did that for Goff against the Dolphins.  

Edited by stl4life07
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29yxxap0rtopqu4117za

lol fair point.

He's a guy I follow on twitter who's a Rams fan and I think an analyst for PFF. I don't agree with him on much, but he's got good content. I think he was a member of this board or RealRamsfans.com at some point. Just good to see diversity of thought on the topic. Instead I'm just lumped in with Flounch which is never a recipe for success on this board.

3 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

And you say that to say what? Last season Mahomes said he just figured out how to read defenses and he is getting paid way more than Goff. Not to mention when the Raiders defense threw zone defense at him he looked rattled this season. We arent talking about a top 5 defense either. The Raiders defense isnt good and they rattled Mahomes. Had him running around alot in the 2nd half and thats why the Raiders was able to beat them pulling away in the 2nd half. 

Now my point is, every QB can get rattled. Unless you are Brady or Brees whom have been in the NFL so long they have seen everything thrown at them its not surprising to see a QB get rattled or confused by coverage. Heck even Brady ended last season and started this season with throwing pick 6's and turning the ball over like it was crazy. Big Ben still throws some balls that make you cringe. Brees had a play against the Bears that shouldve been a pick 6. As Colin always say and its true, when you ask your QB to throw the ball a ton expect mistakes to happen. Joe Burrow had the single best season for a college football QB and Im an LSU fan. Saw every game and every pass he thrown in 2019 and he had games plenty of games he was fortunate not to have thrown multiple interceptions, some of them couldve easily been pick 6's. Wentz 2017 MVP caliber season before he got hurt, did you know he lead the NFL in turnover worthy plays? That means either the defense dropped interceptions or didnt recover fumbles. 

Im not saying Goff dont need to improve but Im saying McVay need to do a better job at putting him in better situations. Sean Payton dont ask Brees to do read options because he knows Brees cant run. Arians asked Brady to do things Brady was never asked to do in New England and in the first handful of games Brady looked terrible. Now Brady isnt asked to do those things and Brady is looking like an MVP candidate. So you have to put your QB in the right situation to succeed. I dont think McVay did that for Goff against the Dolphins.  

Young QBs as well as vets make mistakes all of the time, horrible mistakes. I mean for goodness sake a QB with 6 rings lost track of what down his offense was playing on, Brady didn’t know whether it was 3rd down or 4th. 

Goff and McVay will have plenty of time to grow together, and there’s going to be times where we’re going to want to strangle them both, but we’ve been a winning team since those two came together. The days of incompetent HC and horrendous QB play is still fresh on my mind. I can still see guys like Kellen Clemens, Case Keenum, and Austin Davis throwing dead balls and INTs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

Young QBs as well as vets make mistakes all of the time, horrible mistakes. I mean for goodness sake a QB with 6 rings lost track of what down his offense was playing on, Brady didn’t know whether it was 3rd down or 4th. 

Goff and McVay will have plenty of time to grow together, and there’s going to be times where we’re going to want to strangle them both, but we’ve been a winning team since those two came together. The days of incompetent HC and horrendous QB play is still fresh on my mind. I can still see guys like Kellen Clemens, Case Keenum, and Austin Davis throwing dead balls and INTs.

This narrative needs to stop.

We are now almost 4 years removed from the Jeff Fisher era. PTSD must subside and every time something goes poorly we cannot just automatically equate it to a time when we were the worst in the league. We either have the mentality of a winning franchise or we do not. 

They do not have plenty of time to grow together. NFL windows are small. Careers are short. And jobs are ended very quickly. Again, we need to shake this mentality that Goff will be around for the next 5-7 years. We need to win in the next year or so because if we do not, especially in the city of LA, people will be fired or cut or traded. Goff does not get the same luxury as a QB who lost track of what down it is when he hasn't won one ring. I have NO idea why you made that comparison.

Goff is good enough to win a SuperBowl, be All Pro, and possibly be an MVP candidate. I truly believe that. BUT if he does capitalize on his current situation he will be gone in two years and surrounded by a much less talented team fending for himself. He will not see circumstances better than what he currently has. We need to stop making excuses for him because I promise you McVay will be coaching LONG after Goff is retired and likely for another franchise. 

Training wheels are off. Goff now has a Top 7 rush offense, Top 5 defense, Top 5 O-Line, a Top 5 coach, and a Top 7 WR core. He has NO excuses not to succeed. We are 5-3, which is respectable, but two of our losses can be hung on Goff's shoulders due to turnovers and ball security. Let's stop making excuses and hold our QB accountable. 

Edited by BStanRamFan

4 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

lol fair point.

He's a guy I follow on twitter who's a Rams fan and I think an analyst for PFF. I don't agree with him on much, but he's got good content. I think he was a member of this board or RealRamsfans.com at some point. Just good to see diversity of thought on the topic. Instead I'm just lumped in with Flounch which is never a recipe for success on this board.

It’s all in good fun. I just never miss an opportunity to use a good GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

This narrative needs to stop.

We are now almost 4 years removed from the Jeff Fisher era. PTSD must subside and every time something goes poorly we cannot just automatically equate it to a time when we were the worst in the league. We either have the mentality of a winning franchise or we do not. 

They do not have plenty of time to grow together. NFL windows are small. Careers are short. And jobs are ended very quickly. Again, we need to shake this mentality that Goff will be around for the next 5-7 years. We need to win in the next year or so because if we do not, especially in the city of LA, people will be fired or cut or traded. Goff does not get the same luxury as a QB who lost track of what down it is when he hasn't won one ring. I have NO idea why you made that comparison.

Goff is good enough to win a SuperBowl, be All Pro, and possibly be an MVP candidate. I truly believe that. BUT if he does capitalize on his current situation he will be gone in two years and surrounded by a much less talented team fending for himself. He will not see circumstances better than what he currently has. We need to stop making excuses for him because I promise you McVay will be coaching LONG after Goff is retired and likely for another franchise. 

Training wheels are off. Goff now has a Top 7 rush offense, Top 5 defense, Top 5 O-Line, a Top 5 coach, and a Top 7 WR core. He has NO excuses not to succeed. We are 5-3, which is respectable, but two of our losses can be hung on Goff's shoulders due to turnovers and ball security. Let's stop making excuses and hold our QB accountable. 

Jobs end quickly in the NFL for crappy coaches with crappy players with garbage ownership and management, the Rams have none of that. We have something good here, things could go south for us really quick if we start panicking.

Fans hold Goff accountable, including myself, but people are so intrigued with McVays genius that every time something goes wrong they look at the QB. 

• Like 1

I made the Brady Goff comparison to make a point that every QB makes terrible mistakes, no matter how young or experienced you are..

You’re going to make mistakes in this league, but the good QBs will help you remain a respectable team while doing so. While Goff has made mistakes, he’s not making them on a frequent basis that would leave us at 3-5 rather than 5-3, just saying 

15 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Yes but at least he can now read defense and it takes few years for him to learn this than Goff. 

I'm not saying the elite QB are not making mistake. But you can see an improvement, a path where the Brady, the Manning, the Big Ben were better than the player there was in the first year.

With Goff, i already said numerous times that i can't see the difference between the Goff in the 1st year with mcvay and now. 

And the fact that Brian Flores used the zero blitz package in he Supebowl and it was working. And he used the same thing again sunday, (2 years later), and it works again should tell you about the truth about GOff. He didn't progress at all. 

He has the luck to have Mcvay that has done a very good work designing very good scheme for him and rely on play action. Not every QB can say that. 

I'm wondering if you put an average QB like Cousins in here or a Darnold, would they have approximately the same performance than Goff. 

You said Payton didn't ask Brees to do read option...but is Mcvay asking Goff to do read option ? I don't think so. 

I don't think asking Goff to read defense and adjust protection is too much to ask for a 30 millions $ QB. 

53 minutes ago, Flounch said:

Yes but at least he can now read defense and it takes few years for him to learn this than Goff. 

I'm not saying the elite QB are not making mistake. But you can see an improvement, a path where the Brady, the Manning, the Big Ben were better than the player there was in the first year.

With Goff, i already said numerous times that i can't see the difference between the Goff in the 1st year with mcvay and now. 

And the fact that Brian Flores used the zero blitz package in he Supebowl and it was working. And he used the same thing again sunday, (2 years later), and it works again should tell you about the truth about GOff. He didn't progress at all. 

He has the luck to have Mcvay that has done a very good work designing very good scheme for him and rely on play action. Not every QB can say that. 

I'm wondering if you put an average QB like Cousins in here or a Darnold, would they have approximately the same performance than Goff. 

You said Payton didn't ask Brees to do read option...but is Mcvay asking Goff to do read option ? I don't think so. 

I don't think asking Goff to read defense and adjust protection is too much to ask for a 30 millions $ QB. 

Goff is so lucky to have a coach who runs an offensive scheme that relies on play action, but constantly abandons the run game forcing his QB to throw more than he should. You need a run game in order for play action to work. I love that we have McVay, but he’s making a nasty habit in abandoning the run game, especially when it’s WORKING. He absolutely refuses to take what defenses give him...

21 minutes ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

Goff is so lucky to have a coach who runs an offensive scheme that relies on play action, but constantly abandons the run game forcing his QB to throw more than he should. You need a run game in order for play action to work. I love that we have McVay, but he’s making a nasty habit in abandoning the run game, especially when it’s WORKING. He absolutely refuses to take what defenses give him...

I'm not denying this and it's a real issue. He did a lot of this when Gurley was still here and i was furious. 

But this doesn't mean that is responsible for Goff not learning to read defense. 

He can read a defense, it’s just that Goff and the HC can get too cute, absolutely refusing to capitalize on what’s given to them. It’s only a matter of time before it catches you, and it caught us three times this year. What will make or break our season is McVays playcalling and Goff minimizing his turn overs. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Flounch said:

You totally ignored that I said the second the Raider threw zone defense at Mahomes he got rattled. Plus who says Goff cant read defenses? You dont have the 2nd best record for a QB, 3rd best passing yards, and 4th best passing tds since 2017 if you dont know how to read defenses. Can Goff get rattled? Yes but this notion that he cant read defenses is insane. Every QB there is a book on them its just about executing it. Brady book is it hit him. The Bears were hitting Brady on TNF and it rattled him. The book on Brees is to make him get off his spot put guys in his face so he cant see and have throwing lanes because he is a short QB. We've seen Brees struggle by the Rams when Donald and company executed that. Again the book on Mahomes is throw zone at him he can get rattled. The book is out on Lamar. That is to not let him run. Force him to throw the ball and so far he is struggling this season. 

Please tell me the improvement of Big Ben? He is still making the same throws that he was making 5-10yrs ago. Throws that makes you cringe because a 10+yr old vet should not be making them. Now you can say Big Ben trust his arm to make those throws but again, where is the improvement? Plus with Goff if you dont see the improvement you arent looking hard enough. I hear all the time this season from actual people who study and/or have played the QB position say Goff has greatly improved his throwing from outside the pocket on the move. Goff is playing great from either the right or the left side. Is that not an improvement? 

Im not going to jump to saying that just because Goff struggled against Flores in the Superbowl and 2yrs later he struggled again its a Goff thing. Brady always struggled against Wade Phillips. It didnt matter if Wade was on the Broncos team or the Rams team. So what does it say about Brady? Rodgers has his struggles against Zimmer defense with the Vikings, what does that say about Rodgers? Its early but Mahomes has his struggles against Belichick defense with the Patriots so what does that say about Mahomes? So Im not going to just say because Goff or McVay hasnt figured it out against Flores or any of the Belichick former defensive coaches that the sky is falling. McVay offense struggled against Belichick when he was on Washington staff. Im just pointing that out just incase you didnt know that.

Every QB can say that. Mahomes is lucky to have Reid, Lamar is lucky to have Roman, Brees is lucky to have Payton, and so forth. The only unlucky person right now is Wentz. He was playing great football when he had Reich as his offensive coordinator. The second Reich left and took the Colts head coaching job Wentz has never been  the same. My point is if you are saying Goff is fortunate to have McVay or else he would be horrible then guess what, Lamar would be a bust without Roman considering Roman had Kaepernick looking like an MVP when he was in San Francisco. Mahomes wouldnt be this great without Reid considering Reid help make McNabb a great QB in Philadelphia. Brees wasnt having a great career in San Diego then got paired with a brilliant offensive mind in Payton and now Brees is one of the best QB's of all-time. Heck Matt Ryan won an MVP and was looking like a top 5 QB when Shanny was the offensive coordinator in Atlanta. The second Shanny left, Ryan never sniffed another MVP and at best is a borderline top 10 QB. So yes a QB in order to be successful need a coach to help put him in position to succeed and its not a knock on Goff its more of a thank you to Snead for giving Goff a great offensive mind in McVay to help Goff succeed. 

Well we know Cousins already was successful with McVay and I strongly think Darnold would be successful too. Id still take Goff though because I was thinking about this today, Goff is so underappreciated. Can you or anyone PLEASE tell me the last time Goff blew a lead? Like its not luck the Rams are 30-0 when leading at halftime. We see Wilson blow a double digit 4th quarter lead, we saw Brees in the NFCCG at HOME blow a 13-0 lead after the 1st quarter. Brady, Mahomes, you name any QB that has blown leads but I cant recall the last time Goff did it. MAYBE the Philly game in 2018 where I believe the Rams had a 4th quarter lead and loss. With the Rams its pretty much you have to jump on them early because if its tied, the Rams are trailing close, or they are winning entering halftime, its pretty much the Rams winning the game when its all said and done. So if we are going to fully blame Goff when the team stinks, we need to credit him for the success and the Rams have been one of the most successful teams in the NFL since McVay has gotten hear and that has alot to do with Goff. I dont want to have or even imagine Cousins or Darnold on the Rams because they might have the same if not slightly better stats but the wins especially heartbreaking losses would be more and I dont want to imagine that.

I said Payton dont ask Brees to do the read option as a way of saying Payton dont put Brees in situations he know Brees cant handle. If McVay is seeing Goff not handling situations like that was the case in Miami, why keep putting him in those situations? Week 1 Arians designed a play for Brady to throw a dig route across the field and it was picked off by Jenkins. Im willing to bet Arians never asked Brady to throw that pass again. Why??? Because its not something Brady is comfortable doing. He wasnt asked to do that in New England and the second he was asked to that in Tampa it didnt go well. So McVay shouldve saw what was happening in Miami and said no way Im going to ask Goff to do something he is struggling with in that game. Plus there is no need to when they were running the ball so well. You mentioned the Superbowl, the Rams couldnt run the ball. They were running the ball at 6.2ypc. If the Rams ran that well in the Superbowl they wouldve won imo but thats assuming McVay stuck to it like he did against Dallas when they ran for over 200yds. So like I didnt get that gameplan at all in Miami and Goff gets the blame because he threw 61 passes. I dont care what defense you play if you through 61 times you will make multiple mistakes but when you go up against a defensive minded coach in Flores who knows McVay from his time with the Patriots in that Superbowl, throwing 61 times is going to be even worse and thats what it was. 

This might be a shocker to you but Goff still has room to grow just like any QB. Hell if you ask Brees he will tell you he is still learning something new about his game and he is soon to retire. Ill say it again I dont know where the notion of Goff cant read defenses. Wins and his stats have been top 5 since 2017 and if you dont know how to read defenses you wont be that good. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

You totally ignored that I said the second the Raider threw zone defense at Mahomes he got rattled. Plus who says Goff cant read defenses? You dont have the 2nd best record for a QB, 3rd best passing yards, and 4th best passing tds since 2017 if you dont know how to read defenses. Can Goff get rattled? Yes but this notion that he cant read defenses is insane. Every QB there is a book on them its just about executing it. Brady book is it hit him. The Bears were hitting Brady on TNF and it rattled him. The book on Brees is to make him get off his spot put guys in his face so he cant see and have throwing lanes because he is a short QB. We've seen Brees struggle by the Rams when Donald and company executed that. Again the book on Mahomes is throw zone at him he can get rattled. The book is out on Lamar. That is to not let him run. Force him to throw the ball and so far he is struggling this season. 

Please tell me the improvement of Big Ben? He is still making the same throws that he was making 5-10yrs ago. Throws that makes you cringe because a 10+yr old vet should not be making them. Now you can say Big Ben trust his arm to make those throws but again, where is the improvement? Plus with Goff if you dont see the improvement you arent looking hard enough. I hear all the time this season from actual people who study and/or have played the QB position say Goff has greatly improved his throwing from outside the pocket on the move. Goff is playing great from either the right or the left side. Is that not an improvement? 

Im not going to jump to saying that just because Goff struggled against Flores in the Superbowl and 2yrs later he struggled again its a Goff thing. Brady always struggled against Wade Phillips. It didnt matter if Wade was on the Broncos team or the Rams team. So what does it say about Brady? Rodgers has his struggles against Zimmer defense with the Vikings, what does that say about Rodgers? Its early but Mahomes has his struggles against Belichick defense with the Patriots so what does that say about Mahomes? So Im not going to just say because Goff or McVay hasnt figured it out against Flores or any of the Belichick former defensive coaches that the sky is falling. McVay offense struggled against Belichick when he was on Washington staff. Im just pointing that out just incase you didnt know that.

Every QB can say that. Mahomes is lucky to have Reid, Lamar is lucky to have Roman, Brees is lucky to have Payton, and so forth. The only unlucky person right now is Wentz. He was playing great football when he had Reich as his offensive coordinator. The second Reich left and took the Colts head coaching job Wentz has never been  the same. My point is if you are saying Goff is fortunate to have McVay or else he would be horrible then guess what, Lamar would be a bust without Roman considering Roman had Kaepernick looking like an MVP when he was in San Francisco. Mahomes wouldnt be this great without Reid considering Reid help make McNabb a great QB in Philadelphia. Brees wasnt having a great career in San Diego then got paired with a brilliant offensive mind in Payton and now Brees is one of the best QB's of all-time. Heck Matt Ryan won an MVP and was looking like a top 5 QB when Shanny was the offensive coordinator in Atlanta. The second Shanny left, Ryan never sniffed another MVP and at best is a borderline top 10 QB. So yes a QB in order to be successful need a coach to help put him in position to succeed and its not a knock on Goff its more of a thank you to Snead for giving Goff a great offensive mind in McVay to help Goff succeed. 

Well we know Cousins already was successful with McVay and I strongly think Darnold would be successful too. Id still take Goff though because I was thinking about this today, Goff is so underappreciated. Can you or anyone PLEASE tell me the last time Goff blew a lead? Like its not luck the Rams are 30-0 when leading at halftime. We see Wilson blow a double digit 4th quarter lead, we saw Brees in the NFCCG at HOME blow a 13-0 lead after the 1st quarter. Brady, Mahomes, you name any QB that has blown leads but I cant recall the last time Goff did it. MAYBE the Philly game in 2018 where I believe the Rams had a 4th quarter lead and loss. With the Rams its pretty much you have to jump on them early because if its tied, the Rams are trailing close, or they are winning entering halftime, its pretty much the Rams winning the game when its all said and done. So if we are going to fully blame Goff when the team stinks, we need to credit him for the success and the Rams have been one of the most successful teams in the NFL since McVay has gotten hear and that has alot to do with Goff. I dont want to have or even imagine Cousins or Darnold on the Rams because they might have the same if not slightly better stats but the wins especially heartbreaking losses would be more and I dont want to imagine that.

I said Payton dont ask Brees to do the read option as a way of saying Payton dont put Brees in situations he know Brees cant handle. If McVay is seeing Goff not handling situations like that was the case in Miami, why keep putting him in those situations? Week 1 Arians designed a play for Brady to throw a dig route across the field and it was picked off by Jenkins. Im willing to bet Arians never asked Brady to throw that pass again. Why??? Because its not something Brady is comfortable doing. He wasnt asked to do that in New England and the second he was asked to that in Tampa it didnt go well. So McVay shouldve saw what was happening in Miami and said no way Im going to ask Goff to do something he is struggling with in that game. Plus there is no need to when they were running the ball so well. You mentioned the Superbowl, the Rams couldnt run the ball. They were running the ball at 6.2ypc. If the Rams ran that well in the Superbowl they wouldve won imo but thats assuming McVay stuck to it like he did against Dallas when they ran for over 200yds. So like I didnt get that gameplan at all in Miami and Goff gets the blame because he threw 61 passes. I dont care what defense you play if you through 61 times you will make multiple mistakes but when you go up against a defensive minded coach in Flores who knows McVay from his time with the Patriots in that Superbowl, throwing 61 times is going to be even worse and thats what it was. 

This might be a shocker to you but Goff still has room to grow just like any QB. Hell if you ask Brees he will tell you he is still learning something new about his game and he is soon to retire. Ill say it again I dont know where the notion of Goff cant read defenses. Wins and his stats have been top 5 since 2017 and if you dont know how to read defenses you wont be that good. 

It’s completely insane... I guess it was McVay throwing this team to a potential comeback win against the Bills. I guess it was the HC who threw for 2 TDs against a stout Bears defense ( and didn’t turn the ball over) 

It was the HC who threw for almost 400 yards and 2 TDs against a stout Washington Pass rush..... nome of this would be possible if Goff couldn’t read a defense, but I guess McVay does it all; call the plays and complete the passes 

Edited by NYRamsFan88
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

It’s completely insane... I guess it was McVay throwing this team to a potential comeback win against the Bills. I guess it was the HC who threw for 2 TDs against a stout Bears defense ( and didn’t turn the ball over) 

I’m not disagreeing with anything you just said, because Goff has truly looked great many games this year and has had two or three bad games with the dolphins game being his worst by far.. but against the Bills, Mcvay did in fact keep running the ball. Even in the second half when we were down by a lot, he never stopped and it let Goff take advantage. Goff is not a guy that can drop back and sling it all game. He NEEDS the play action. He NEEDS the run. 

Edited by MDY10

52 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

I’m not disagreeing with anything you just said, because Goff has truly looked great many games this year and has had two or three bad games with the dolphins game being his worst by far.. but against the Bills, Mcvay did in fact keep running the ball. Even in the second half when we were down by a lot, he never stopped and it let Goff take advantage. Goff is not a guy that can drop back and sling it all game. He NEEDS the play action. He NEEDS the run. 

Every QB needs some type of run game; guys like Brady and Rodgers won rings because they were supported by good defenses and a run game. Once the Packers run game and defense began to suffer, Rodgers never sniffed the SB again. 

I agree with you on the Bills game... McVay did stick with the run which allowed Goff to make the throws he needed to make, and we would’ve won that game if it wasn’t for a poor PI call; which further proves the point that when you put your QB in good situations they won’t get clobbered and turn over the football.

The Chiefs Niners SB is a good example, one of the major reasons why Mahomes got his ring because he had RBs and a defense that contributed when needed, not to mention Reid put him in situations to become MVP

Edited by NYRamsFan88