Bears Vs. Saints GDT

CBears019

14 minutes ago, BearsDen1-99 said:

No catch Jimmy

He was quite awful today. Like make a ******* catch man just one and maybe the drive in OT gets extended?

Guys got butter mitts all of a sudden unless it's in the endzone for a spectacular one handed catch

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Can the Jimmy Graham defenders please show themselves out.

Oh dude I was soooo mad tonight....I dont know what that was. I was a Graham defender

I will say, consistency really is the thing with players getting older and thats what we saw tonight...I kind of think he cost us the game low key, he missed a couple of BIG time of possession first downs with the lead.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I'm not too sure about that.

Did you see what Wentz just did, scrambled to a side that had no receivers and then slowed down to extended out the ball and get sacked losing the ball in the process. All three are just terrible.

2 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Did you see what Wentz just did, scrambled to a side that had no receivers and then slowed down to extended out the ball and get sacked losing the ball in the process. All three are just terrible.

Yes, but I've also watched Mitch/Foles make some equally boneheaded decisions themselves.