MNF: Giants host Bucs

Matts4313

That was not DPI imo. But they shouldn't have called DPI on the Giants on that throw to Evans earlier in the quarter either. Oh well. Exciting game to watch, was not expecting it be close like that at all.

Jones had some good throws like their last TD but also missed badly on some open deep balls and had the boneheaded plays that led to INTs too.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

My bogger problem with penalties was the db getting a 15 yarder because Brate nailed him in the head with his helmet.

If its a player safety penalty then you must get it right and penalize the abuser.

An official in the booth like the XFL would fix all of this. Its pathetic that they did not do that.

Defenders are being neutered left and right and it's kind of disheartening as someone who likes to watch good defense.  I'm glad that there's not as much head hunting but I can't help but feel that the pendulum has swung a little too far.

Just now, mld said:

In slow motion it looked like winfield hit lewis just before the ball hit his arm, but in real time it looked too close to throw that flag.

NRC HIT the Saints WR.

Winfield gently caressed Lewis as he was coming to a full stop next to him.

That was 100% pass interference and I cannot fathom how people are justifying it? He clearly hit Lewis before the ball got there even if it was pretty close. You might as well mark off Golden Tate's touchdown because it "almost wasn't a touchdown' at that point. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

You failed me. I want you to know that you have reduced my faith in human character and judgement by 7 points. I will never forget this.

I do appreciate that you took the time to freeze time and show me so at least it wasn't all for not. Humanity can still appreciate 

2 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

That was not DPI imo. But they shouldn't have called DPI on the Giants on that throw to Evans earlier in the quarter either. Oh well. Exciting game to watch, was not expecting it be close like that at all.

Jones had some good throws like their last TD but also missed badly on some open deep balls and had the boneheaded plays that led to INTs too.

I'm gonna need to see this DPI on Evans again cause that's two of yall who said it was bad but in real time, it looked like an easy call to me

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

My bigger problem with penalties was the db getting a 15 yarder because Brate nailed him in the head with his helmet.

If its a player safety penalty then you must get it right and penalize the abuser.

An official in the booth like the XFL would fix all of this. Its pathetic that they did not do that.

Yes, that was another bad call for sure.

48 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

I liked them week one because they weren’t the last crew. Then Levy did that E-Laire! bull**** which got me real sick of him, and I realized the other two guys add nothing. 

Levy has no flow or transition. Weird, as I liked his days as the Sportscenter anchor. I can't even tell whose voice is who when it comes to Griese/Riddick. Riddick was great in his quick cameos during TV football shows, but seems way too serious in the booth. They definitely don't bring anything to the table.

• Like 1