27 members have voted

1. 1. Which game is the GOTW?

• #9 BYU @ #21 Boise State
    • #23 Michigan @ #13 Indiana
    • #8 Florida vs #5 Georgia
    • #1 Clemson @ #4 Notre Dame
    • Other (Specify in Thread)

Just now, D82 said:

Man...gotta think if Lawrence is in there this game is entirely different. 

Yeah, I'd imagine they'd have pulled it out. 

Really surprised by how meh the Clemson defense looks this season though.  DJ U wasn't the problem, they really gotta clean up that D. 

• Like 1

Just now, JammerHammer21 said:

this field rush is probably the worst idea ever lmao

Yeah...not smart. Especially since not everybody has their mask up.

Just now, NateDawg said:

Yeah, I'd imagine they'd have pulled it out. 

Really surprised by how meh the Clemson defense looks this season though.  DJ U wasn't the problem, they really gotta clean up that D. 

No doubt. DJ is going to be a good QB, but he isn't on Lawrence's level at the moment.

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Well, I'm very surprised by the outcome. 

Clemson will get a shot at a rematch and will still be in the playoffs I'd imagine.  To me, this makes it very hard not to include both of these teams in the playoffs if that occurs.  Which would make it really interesting if for some reason Bama went down in the SEC title game.  Things could get interesting. 

@pf9 tried to tell you guys.  Damn if ya'll didn't have to learn the hard way.  #southbendinnovember

If Bama goes down in the SECCG, just omit Ohio State from the playoffs for not playing in a real conference. 😉

Maybe just me but I feel rushing the field as the #4 team is the basically the fans way of saying we aren't actually #4. And I'm not just talking this game, but in general. Unless it is the championship or you beat a dynasty like the Bruins' basketball back in the day, you shouldn't be rushing the field if you actually have national championship hopes.

Hopefully the committee realizes that the fans are telling them they don't belong in the playoffs /stothelastsentence